Windows 10: My pc dosent wnat to turn on audiosrv

Discus and support My pc dosent wnat to turn on audiosrv in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/bta2nrah9pr61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=0b8fd2b80df391e4c13ef8e4936d1f6b67235c29 My pc dosent want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NameGamePH, Apr 7, 2021.

1. My pc dosent wnat to turn on audiosrv

/u/NameGamePH, Apr 7, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 7, 2021
  3. synzeus Win User
    PC freezes and restarts

I have successfully registered sustain.dll, but as for mmcss, cannot find it in services.
    Audiosrv DependOnService is there, but before I delete its value data, I wanted to check the step after restart: MMCSS is missing from services, so I did not follow through this step and did not delete the value data from Audiosrv.

synzeus, Apr 7, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

My pc dosent wnat to turn on audiosrv

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

My pc dosent wnat to turn on audiosrv

1. My pc dosent wnat to turn on audiosrv - Similar Threads - dosent wnat turn

2. My pc dosent have internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc dosent have internet: Hi so my pc dosent have wifi i can go into google and more site on crhome...But like when i try to run Microsoft store it says Check your connection you need to be online.Is there any ways i can fix this bc i nned to donwload roblox...
  3. My pc dosent have internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc dosent have internet: Hi so my pc dosent have wifi i can go into google and more site on crhome...But like when i try to run Microsoft store it says Check your connection you need to be online.Is there any ways i can fix this bc i nned to donwload roblox...
  4. My pc dosent have internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. my pc dosent work with any network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my pc dosent work with any network: my pc dosent work with any network it shows up with the dot at the beginning of the wifi symbol even when I'm right next to the router and it sometimes connects and sometimes doesn't and when I try to search something up it doesn't work and disconnects from the network...
  6. my pc dosent work with any network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc dosent work with any network: my pc dosent work with any network it shows up with the dot at the beginning of the wifi symbol even when I'm right next to the router and it sometimes connects and sometimes doesn't and when I try to search something up it doesn't work and disconnects from the network...
  7. my pc dosent work with any network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. why is audiosrv stopped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is audiosrv stopped: i tried to start it but it shutted down after i started it and i did it again and then the same problem happend, so i looked in the internet for some solutions and found how to start it by the net start audiosrv in cmd but it said system error 5. it just happpend to me today...
  9. Windows Audiosrv not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Audiosrv not working: Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't running, and I can't start it manually, I always get the error: 'Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local...
  10. Audiosrv constantly crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audiosrv constantly crashes: Lately, my laptop has a problem in which, after a few hours watching videos, the audio crashes and I have to restart it. I can't find a reasonable fix online. Changing the audio driver from Realtek to Default does not work, antiviruses do not pick up a thing, Command Prompt...