Windows 10: my pc dosent work with any network

Discus and support my pc dosent work with any network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my pc dosent work with any network it shows up with the dot at the beginning of the wifi symbol even when I'm right next to the router and it sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Connor Ritchie, Sep 26, 2022.

1. my pc dosent work with any network

my pc dosent work with any network it shows up with the dot at the beginning of the wifi symbol even when I'm right next to the router and it sometimes connects and sometimes doesn't and when I try to search something up it doesn't work and disconnects from the network

:)

Connor Ritchie, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 26, 2022
  4. wortex Win User

my pc dosent work with any network

My PC is not listed in Network

Hi Eagle51 & thanks for quick response

I am very grateful for your help

1 was not enabled. I enabled it and restarted the HT-PC, but now the HT-PC is not visible in Network list on any computer.

...then i run 2 and both was true.

Next step?

wortex, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

my pc dosent work with any network

1. my pc dosent work with any network - Similar Threads - dosent network

2. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...
  3. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...
  4. Hello I wanted to update my computer windows 11 to Windows 11 pro but it dosent work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I wanted to update my computer windows 11 to Windows 11 pro but it dosent work: Hello when I upgrade my Windows 11 home computer to Windows 11 pro it doesn't work is an error message is displayed Unable to upgrade your Windows edition...
  5. Hello I wanted to update my computer windows 11 to Windows 11 pro but it dosent work

Hello I wanted to update my computer windows 11 to Windows 11 pro but it dosent work: Hello when I upgrade my Windows 11 home computer to Windows 11 pro it doesn't work is an error message is displayed Unable to upgrade your Windows edition...
  6. My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.: Last Time I Installed Windows Vista on my a laptop that called a Toshiba Satellite A105-S2236 laptop it actaully worked with Aero effects but When I Installed Windows 7 and No Aero effects I tried installing Graphic drivers and Updating Drivers but still no Aero effects, My...
  7. My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.

My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.: Last Time I Installed Windows Vista on my a laptop that called a Toshiba Satellite A105-S2236 laptop it actaully worked with Aero effects but When I Installed Windows 7 and No Aero effects I tried installing Graphic drivers and Updating Drivers but still no Aero effects, My...
  8. My alexa app windows 11 dosent work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My alexa app windows 11 dosent work: My amazon alexa app was working fine couple of days back , now When I open the app it shows red line which means microphone is off, but in windows setting it shows alexa is usning the mic currently, when turn it off and again enable it after that red line goes away, then I...
  9. my pc dosent work with any network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc dosent work with any network: my pc dosent work with any network it shows up with the dot at the beginning of the wifi symbol even when I'm right next to the router and it sometimes connects and sometimes doesn't and when I try to search something up it doesn't work and disconnects from the network...
  10. my pc dosent work with any network

my pc dosent work with any network: my pc dosent work with any network it shows up with the dot at the beginning of the wifi symbol even when I'm right next to the router and it sometimes connects and sometimes doesn't and when I try to search something up it doesn't work and disconnects from the network...