Windows 10: My PC/factory reset with refurbished PC WIN 10 PC label Vista

Discus and support My PC/factory reset with refurbished PC WIN 10 PC label Vista in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; last year I bought a PC refurbished from a Microsoft certified dealer and bought a PC with WIN 10. I need to do a restore to factory settings buy the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mikeop1, Jan 18, 2021.

1. mikeop1 Win User

My PC/factory reset with refurbished PC WIN 10 PC label Vista

last year I bought a PC refurbished from a Microsoft certified dealer and bought a PC with WIN 10. I need to do a restore to factory settings buy the sticker on the side says WIn Vista, I wanna make sure after I crash it ill still have WIN 10?

:)

mikeop1, Jan 18, 2021
  2. adamvv023 Win User

how to factory reset a windows vista pc

how would i to factory reset of a windows vista pc, so the pc is like new? Thanks.

adamvv023, Jan 18, 2021
  3. factory reset will wipe the data in PC?

Hello,

I realize that you are trying to perform a factory reset to the computer. We will help you.

• How are you trying to perform a factory reset in your computer?
    • What issue are you facing to perform a factory reset?
    I suggest you to perform a recovery with keep my files in Windows 10.

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Keep my files

What it does

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)

Refer:
    Recovery options in Windows 10

To Reset you’re PC,

* On your login screen, hold Shift button,
    then right click on Power button and select
    Restart

* Select Troubleshoot> Reset this PC > Keep my files.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Larry1RR Win User

MICROSOFT WINDOWS FOR REFURBISHED PCs

I have a refurbished PC that I had to replaced the hard drive in . Will the keys that came with it activate a new install of windows 10 made with the creation tool? The instructions that came with the PC says the key on the license sticker will only work
    with Microsoft Windows for Refurbished PCs. The sticker with the key # says Microsoft windows 10 Pro for Refurbished PCs.

Larry1RR, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

1. My PC/factory reset with refurbished PC WIN 10 PC label Vista - Similar Threads - factory reset refurbished

2. PC factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC factory reset: I'm trying to factory reset my device for some time now. sfc scan won't finish because of windows resource protection. Running in safe mode won't work as well. I can't open my apps as well as the store....
  3. PC factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC factory reset: I'm trying to factory reset my device for some time now. sfc scan won't finish because of windows resource protection. Running in safe mode won't work as well. I can't open my apps as well as the store....
  4. PC factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC factory reset: I've been trying to factory reset my PC for a while now. I tried to run sfc scan which stop at 9% due to windows resource protection. Running it on safe mode won't work as well. I can't open my apps as well as the microsof store. What to do?...
  5. Factory Reset PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset PC: I have been trying to factory reset my pc for the longest time now. I have run the sfc scan which stops at 9% due to Windows Resource Protection. I have run the sfc scan in safe mode with no difference. I have also run it from the advanced start-up to which it reaches 100%...
  6. Factory Reset PC

Factory Reset PC: I have been trying to factory reset my pc for the longest time now. I have run the sfc scan which stops at 9% due to Windows Resource Protection. I have run the sfc scan in safe mode with no difference. I have also run it from the advanced start-up to which it reaches 100%...
  7. Factory Resetting my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Factory Resetting my PC: Hello, a few couple days ago i had this thing that popped up on my screen it was some adware that avast detected and i just closed it and didn't pay attention to it. A few hours later the detections are going up, i had alot of detections in like 10 minutes. All of them...
  8. Activation code for Refurbish PC without MS Label

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation code for Refurbish PC without MS Label: Hi, I have bought a refurbish Dell Optiplex 7040 PC with Win 10 - Window Enterprise, In the event that I need to reinstall the OS, how could I find my activation code? Does the MS Window Account remember the previous installation and does not require activation code?...
  9. Factory Reset PC

in Cortana
    Factory Reset PC: I'm trying to factory reset one of my PCs, but settings isn't opening. Then I pulled up a tutorial to fix my issue, but I needed to use the search box. but the search box isn't working either. I know how to reset it, I just need help with my issues....
  10. Refurbished PC

Refurbished PC: I recently bought a refurbished PC. But it's software like Zip readers are missing. How do i get that software in the computer and have it running appropriately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refurbished-pc/25f93a89-80bc-47f5-8b63-1113324ae436