Windows 10: My pc freezes during a new installation of Windows 10(x64)

Discus and support My pc freezes during a new installation of Windows 10(x64) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I have an issue when I want to completely reboot my windows 10. When I am in the installation page (accessed via usb Windows 10 installation) it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristopherCosma, Sep 28, 2019.

1. My pc freezes during a new installation of Windows 10(x64)

Hello. I have an issue when I want to completely reboot my windows 10. When I am in the installation page (accessed via usb Windows 10 installation) it finishes setting things up and then at around 10-20 percent it freezes completely. I can not move my mouse or click and my keyboard does nothing. The only action I can do is to shut it off and start again. I just built my pc and everything was plugged in correctly. I just wanted to have a fresh start because my hard drive , graphics card and ssd were the only things that was from my old computer.

I have used both the CD installation media and am currently using the usb since its faster but it is no benefit because of no progress whatsoever.

My hard drive is pretty old so I feel like my hard drive is corrupt and that is maybe why my progress is delayed.

Specs:

Intel I9 core

1tb hard drive, 1 tb ssd.

2 corsair 8gb ram sticks

Nvidia gtx GeForce 1060, 6gb

Motherboard: msi meg 2390 ace

Psu: corsair hx750i

Thank you in advance and I will answer any questions you request.

-Chris

:)

ChristopherCosma, Sep 28, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 28, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 28, 2019
  4. My pc freezes during a new installation of Windows 10(x64)

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

My pc freezes during a new installation of Windows 10(x64)

1. My pc freezes during a new installation of Windows 10(x64) - Similar Threads - freezes during installation

2. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer freezing during install: Hey all. Recently built a new pc and having some issues with installing windows. The windows installer freezes at various stages after I boot to it. Sometimes it freezes at the language select, sometimes on the “install now” page sometimes while I enter the key, and sometimes...
  3. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer freezing during install: Hey all. Recently built a new pc and having some issues with installing windows. The windows installer freezes at various stages after I boot to it. Sometimes it freezes at the language select, sometimes on the “install now” page sometimes while I enter the key, and sometimes...
  4. Windows freezes during installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes during installation: What things can prevent a OEM PC from installing windows and freezes it on windows logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-freezes-during-installation/5caf88b2-5d03-49d3-a9d1-dbdb67d265ec
  5. Windows freezes during installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezes during installation: What things can prevent a OEM PC from installing windows and freezes it on windows logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-freezes-during-installation/5caf88b2-5d03-49d3-a9d1-dbdb67d265ec
  6. Windows freezes during installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. New PC freezing during boot.

New PC freezing during boot.: I’ve had Windows 10 for years and it never gave me any problems. But now I just bought a new motherboard and CPU and every time I boot it, it freezes on the Windows 10 loading screen after the spinning dots do about one rotation. I tried taking every nonessential component...
  8. During windows install it freezes.

During windows install it freezes.: I just built my second computer and I am trying to get windows 10 on to it. When it gets to the step of getting files ready it just freezes and I can't do anything. What do I do now? Does anyone have a way to fix this?[IMG]....
  9. [Solved] [Clean Windows 10 Install] Brand new PC setup freezes during Windows 10...

[Solved] [Clean Windows 10 Install] Brand new PC setup freezes during Windows 10...: Update: Be sure to ensure your BIOS version is up-to-date. Specifically when using 9th Gen Intel as support for these has come more recently. New part != updated BIOS. Parts list: Motherboard - Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI CPU - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz RAM -...
  10. [Clean Windows 10 Install] Brand new PC setup freezes during Windows 10 installation attempts

[Clean Windows 10 Install] Brand new PC setup freezes during Windows 10 installation attempts: Parts list: Motherboard - Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI CPU - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 SSD - Intel 660p Series 512 GB M.2-2280 Problem Description: After putting together my PC consisting of all new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. meg 2390 ace error 59