Windows 10: My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?

Discus and support My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pc of one week start freezing and he running slow. Yesterday i see my c disk windows is here working on 100%.Pc is using for gaming and streaming 720p.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MiroslavSvetoslavov, Feb 28, 2021.

1. My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?

Pc of one week start freezing and he running slow. Yesterday i see my c disk windows is here working on 100%.Pc is using for gaming and streaming 720p.

Cpu - Amd fx8320

Gpu - Asus GeForce gtx960 4gb

ram-2x4gb

c disk-intel ssd device

:)

MiroslavSvetoslavov, Feb 28, 2021

2. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Borderlands freezes and thaws

I'm positive the steps I took above fixed it. I went through 10 rounds in the underdome (well over an hour of gameplay) without a single freeze. Previously, I couldn't play 15 minutes without at least one freeze.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 28, 2021
  4. My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?

1. My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it? - Similar Threads - freezing sometimes fix

2. How to fix my PC from freezing on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my PC from freezing on startup?: I’m currently on the most updated version of Windows 11 I’ve been dealing with a problem of mine for over a week now. It started off with my PC not booting to windows properly and beginning the automatic repair, so I would simply restart my PC and everything would be fine....
  3. How to fix my PC from freezing on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my PC from freezing on startup?: I’m currently on the most updated version of Windows 11 I’ve been dealing with a problem of mine for over a week now. It started off with my PC not booting to windows properly and beginning the automatic repair, so I would simply restart my PC and everything would be fine....
  4. How to fix PC hard freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix PC hard freezing: My PC used to hard freeze when I was gaming and I thought it may be due to the PC overheating so I didn't think much of it. However, it has now started to hard freeze when I do simple things like browsing the web and has become very annoying as I am having to constantly hard...
  5. How to fix PC hard freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix PC hard freezing: My PC used to hard freeze when I was gaming and I thought it may be due to the PC overheating so I didn't think much of it. However, it has now started to hard freeze when I do simple things like browsing the web and has become very annoying as I am having to constantly hard...
  6. Pc is freezing randomly and reboots sometimes when it's freezed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is freezing randomly and reboots sometimes when it's freezed.: My laptop is Asus tuf F15. It's windows 10 latest version. The issue comes while browsing, youtubing or watching a movie in VLC. I'm facing this issue from last 2 weeks. I had upgraded my RAM around 1 month ago. No BSOD or any errors shown. Please help....
  7. Pc is freezing randomly and reboots sometimes when it's freezed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc is freezing randomly and reboots sometimes when it's freezed.: My laptop is Asus tuf F15. It's windows 10 latest version. The issue comes while browsing, youtubing or watching a movie in VLC. I'm facing this issue from last 2 weeks. I had upgraded my RAM around 1 month ago. No BSOD or any errors shown. Please help....
  8. My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...

My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...: Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog Date: 15/07/2020 8:35:29 pm Event ID: 1101 Task Category: Event processing Level: Error Keywords: Audit Success User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-D5MQMMD Description: Audit...
  9. PC Freezes sometimes

PC Freezes sometimes: one day my pc began to freeze up during a game, so i turned off the pc and turned it back on. Then loged in and some shorcuts on my desktop wouldnt load, my pc would take forever to open programs. Sometimes its starts up fine, work for a good two hours them begins to freeze...
  10. My All-In-One PC freezes sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    My All-In-One PC freezes sometimes: Hi, I have an All-In-One PC, a HP IQ810, with an Intel T8100, 4GB RAM, 640GB HDD, GeForce 9600M GS... The PC has been used by kids and it was all messed up, slowly and hanging up, so I formatted it (it had Vista), and installed Windows 8.1 Pro. Everything is working...