Windows 10: My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?

Discus and support My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pc of one week start freezing and he running slow. Yesterday i see my c disk windows is here working on 100%.Pc is using for gaming and streaming 720p.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MiroslavSvetoslavov, Feb 28, 2021.

1. My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?

Pc of one week start freezing and he running slow. Yesterday i see my c disk windows is here working on 100%.Pc is using for gaming and streaming 720p.

Cpu - Amd fx8320

Gpu - Asus GeForce gtx960 4gb

ram-2x4gb

c disk-intel ssd device

:)

MiroslavSvetoslavov, Feb 28, 2021

2. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Borderlands freezes and thaws

I'm positive the steps I took above fixed it. I went through 10 rounds in the underdome (well over an hour of gameplay) without a single freeze. Previously, I couldn't play 15 minutes without at least one freeze.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 28, 2021
  4. My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?

1. My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it? - Similar Threads - freezing sometimes fix

2. Cant figure out why my PC freezes randomly sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant figure out why my PC freezes randomly sometimes: So I've been having an issue with I presume Windows 10 on my newly built gaming PC. Out of nowhere, usually when watching YouTube / Twitch or something, the picture just freezes. I can move my mouse around, and hear anything in the background, but everything else seems...
  3. Computer sometimes freezes

Computer sometimes freezes: I am running Windows 10 laptop. I think the issue occurred after the last update 2004 v. It freezes when I start some apps or games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-sometimes-freezes/2c04ae42-3379-46d8-a4d2-84e1e966ce82
  4. Pc sometimes slow requires restart to fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc sometimes slow requires restart to fix: My pc when I start it up has a gamble to be pretty slow (apps loading slow, internet is slow even though on other devices internet is fine) or normal. I don't think its malware, I can't think of anything that would cause it to be malware. I'm thinking its either windows 10...
  5. My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...

My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...: Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog Date: 15/07/2020 8:35:29 pm Event ID: 1101 Task Category: Event processing Level: Error Keywords: Audit Success User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-D5MQMMD Description: Audit...
  6. PC freeze and sometimes BSOD ntfs.sys error

PC freeze and sometimes BSOD ntfs.sys error: Hello, since i installed windows 10 my pc crashes when im not running a game in the background, if i just browse pages, watch videos or simply stay on windows desktop doing nothing the pc will freeze or crash and im force to hard restart it. The temporary "fix" for this...
  7. PC Freezes - Fix wanted

PC Freezes - Fix wanted: Been getting the message "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" and then my PC freezes. It happens do often that the PC is basically inoperable. Is there any fix that a layman can use. I run windows 10 on an HP Envy Convertible 15-bq1xx. with a...
  8. PC Freezes sometimes

PC Freezes sometimes: one day my pc began to freeze up during a game, so i turned off the pc and turned it back on. Then loged in and some shorcuts on my desktop wouldnt load, my pc would take forever to open programs. Sometimes its starts up fine, work for a good two hours them begins to freeze...
  9. "newly" built PC freezes, bluescreens.......sometimes

"newly" built PC freezes, bluescreens.......sometimes: Hey, I recently refurbished my PC a bit, to accomodate a new graphics card, and speed it up. The only parts remainig from the old pc which ran for 6 years very stable is the RAM, and a mass storage 2TB Hitachi HDD, the case, DVD player and the PSU. The OS (Windows 10...
  10. My All-In-One PC freezes sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    My All-In-One PC freezes sometimes: Hi, I have an All-In-One PC, a HP IQ810, with an Intel T8100, 4GB RAM, 640GB HDD, GeForce 9600M GS... The PC has been used by kids and it was all messed up, slowly and hanging up, so I formatted it (it had Vista), and installed Windows 8.1 Pro. Everything is working...