Windows 10: My PC froze while playing games.

Discus and support My PC froze while playing games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I had a laptop Dell Inspiron 13-7353 for a few months. Last week, my PC froze while I play games. I can't interact anything. I have no idea what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RastinDanishmand, May 9, 2020.

1. My PC froze while playing games.

So I had a laptop Dell Inspiron 13-7353 for a few months. Last week, my PC froze while I play games. I can't interact anything. I have no idea what is the problem. Although, it doesn't show the blue screen. After I log in after restart, I noticed that there are no problems found. I need the solution to fix the problem. If it helps, it will stop freezing.

:)

RastinDanishmand, May 9, 2020

2. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, May 9, 2020
  3. Can't play my pes13 game on my windows 10 professional PC desktop

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play game.

I will certainly help you with this.

Did you check the game compatibility with Windows 10?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the program in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the game icon through which you launch the game.

• Click on properties.

• Click on compatibility tab.

• Check the box, run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous operating system.

• Click on apply and then ok.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, May 9, 2020
  4. My PC froze while playing games.

PC hangs when playing games and plays boken game audio in the background.

Hi Merskyl,

Thank you for replying back with the status of the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist only when playing games?
    • Do you face similar issues when you play videos using a video player?

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start
      button and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the graphics card driver from
    device manager manually by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapter option.
    • Right click on the graphics card driver and select Uninstall option.
    • Restart the computer to reinstall the driver automatically and check if the changes is effective.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 9, 2020
Thema:

My PC froze while playing games.

1. My PC froze while playing games. - Similar Threads - froze while playing

2. My pc crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes while playing games: My pc suddenly started freezing and monitor losing signal when I play games that I used to be able to run without issues. When there's audio playing while crashing it becomes an infinite glitchy sound. When this happens I have to disconnect my pc from power.I checked event...
  3. My pc crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc crashes while playing games: My pc suddenly started freezing and monitor losing signal when I play games that I used to be able to run without issues. When there's audio playing while crashing it becomes an infinite glitchy sound. When this happens I have to disconnect my pc from power.I checked event...
  4. My pc crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC froze then reboot when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC froze then reboot when playing a game: So I had this issue before, and the solution I was given was to run DDU to remove my current Nvidia drivers, I did that it was working great for a little over a week now but Today I've been getting random reboots when playing a game. My specs are as follows:GPU: RTX 4090CPU:...
  6. PC froze then reboot when playing a game

PC froze then reboot when playing a game: So I had this issue before, and the solution I was given was to run DDU to remove my current Nvidia drivers, I did that it was working great for a little over a week now but Today I've been getting random reboots when playing a game. My specs are as follows:GPU: RTX 4090CPU:...
  7. PC froze then reboot when playing a game

8. PC Froze and crashed while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Froze and crashed while playing game: Hi, so as the title says, while I was playing Anno 1800 in this case, has happened with other games too, my PC froze, the fans ramped up, and then it went to a black screen.I had a hard restart with the power button.In the Event Viewer, the latest error logs are as...
  9. PC Froze and crashed while playing game

PC Froze and crashed while playing game: Hi, so as the title says, while I was playing Anno 1800 in this case, has happened with other games too, my PC froze, the fans ramped up, and then it went to a black screen.I had a hard restart with the power button.In the Event Viewer, the latest error logs are as...
  10. PC froze while playing game and PC restarted (never accured before)

PC froze while playing game and PC restarted (never accured before): This wasn't a BSOD.This is the first game to ever do this to me and the first time after 2 months of playing. I was in like a 3+ hour session when I noticed the sound freezing and noticed my pc froze.Coudn't alt tab or anything until a few moments later the pc restarted by...