Windows 10: My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games

Discus and support My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; ** PC Fully Crashes****Windows 10****Graphics Card gets quite hot****Photos Linked below Of What happens****I play 2-3 or 6-7 Min before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Andrzej Dziubek, Feb 1, 2023.

1. My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games

** PC Fully Crashes****Windows 10****Graphics Card gets quite hot****Photos Linked below Of What happens****I play 2-3 or 6-7 Min before crashing****The blue ring on the top is off and have to Switch my PC Off and on to turn it back on****Mostly crashes on CSGO,Roblox Some RBLX Games**Any help please

:)

Andrzej Dziubek, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Arlac2 Win User

Crashing when playing certain games.

Just going through things step by step to make sure I've done them all.
    Entered powercfg -h off, but there wasn't any confirmation etc so unsure if this worked.

Other conversations led me to believe that it was a RAM issue, so I have since upgraded my RAM but the issues persist. I've also tried changing ram slots, loading only one ram stick etc as suggested in previous posts.

This should be the link for the LOGS folder

This should be the link to the WHEA folder.

At the time I had not been overclocking, but the problem persists whether I'm overclocked or not - so currently running with A-XMP profile 1 enabled (msi b450 gaming plus max mobo). I also currently have "precision boost overdrive" enabled, but didn't at the time of crashes.

My main issue now is severe stuttering in games (not the game alone, but the entire pc itself freezes for a split second.) If this is no longer a suitable forum for my topic please let me know and I can move it!

Arlac2, Feb 1, 2023
  3. grunt_408 Win User
    crashes in certain games

Are they just random crashes? Or do they most commonly occur 5 minutes into playing a certain game?

grunt_408, Feb 1, 2023
  4. Arlac2 Win User

My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games

Crashing when playing certain games.

Hi all,

Firstly, apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, as I'm not entirely sure what sort of crash I'm having.

This PC was my first custom build, first assembled in March 2020. I've noticed since then that I'll frequently crash while playing games - with Modern Warfare, CS:GO and World of Warcraft being the biggest culprits. I've had a look through the usual diagnostic tools suggested but can't find anything obvious and was hoping I might be able to find some answers here.

My PC crashed twice in a short time last night, both while in a game of CS:GO. I believe the crashes occured around 01:51 and 02:54. I first used the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool which came back clear. Then, I checked the Reliability Monitor which shows the crash but does not give any useful information (see attachment). I've now used the Ten Forums V2 tool to collect a report, which I have attached here. Until now, my PC was set to automatically restart, so I'm unsure if the tool has collected any useful information relating to the crash.

I'm using Windows 10 Home Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.508). Please let me know if there's any other information I can provide, and thank you in advance for any advice you can offer.

Arlac2, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games

1. My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games - Similar Threads - Fully Crashing playing

2. My PC crashes / bluescreens when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes / bluescreens when playing certain games.: This specifically happens when playing graphically intensive games such as Call of Duty and Forza. It runs fine the rest of the time, is there anything I can do to figure out the issue? I have reinstalled Windows and run repairs and nothing seems to work....
  3. My PC crashes / bluescreens when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC crashes / bluescreens when playing certain games.: This specifically happens when playing graphically intensive games such as Call of Duty and Forza. It runs fine the rest of the time, is there anything I can do to figure out the issue? I have reinstalled Windows and run repairs and nothing seems to work....
  4. My PC fully restarts when I try and play certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC fully restarts when I try and play certain games: My pc fully goes black and restarts when i try and launch certain games. I don't get an error code, just a full pc restart. I've made sure all my drivers are updated, deleted and reinstalled my NVIDA drivers to be safe, even made sure my motherboards chipset was updated. I...
  5. My PC fully restarts when I try and play certain games

My PC fully restarts when I try and play certain games: My pc fully goes black and restarts when i try and launch certain games. I don't get an error code, just a full pc restart. I've made sure all my drivers are updated, deleted and reinstalled my NVIDA drivers to be safe, even made sure my motherboards chipset was updated. I...
  6. My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games: ** PC Fully Crashes****Windows 10****Graphics Card gets quite hot****Photos Linked below Of What happens****I play 2-3 or 6-7 Min before crashing****The blue ring on the top is off and have to Switch my PC Off and on to turn it back on****Mostly crashes on CSGO,Roblox Some...
  7. My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games

My Pc Fully Crashing when playing certain games: ** PC Fully Crashes****Windows 10****Graphics Card gets quite hot****Photos Linked below Of What happens****I play 2-3 or 6-7 Min before crashing****The blue ring on the top is off and have to Switch my PC Off and on to turn it back on****Mostly crashes on CSGO,Roblox Some...
  8. My computer crashes when playing certain games

My computer crashes when playing certain games: Hi!When i play certain games Tails of Iron, Yakuza 0, The Division 2, etc. after a set amount of time tends to fall between 10 and 30 minutes after launching the game all screens go to black, 1 point of the sound plays continuously for about a second and my computer...
  9. My computer crashes when playing certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer crashes when playing certain games: Hi!When i play certain games Tails of Iron, Yakuza 0, The Division 2, etc. after a set amount of time tends to fall between 10 and 30 minutes after launching the game all screens go to black, 1 point of the sound plays continuously for about a second and my computer...
  10. Crashing when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing when playing certain games.: Hi all, Firstly, apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, as I'm not entirely sure what sort of crash I'm having. This PC was my first custom build, first assembled in March 2020. I've noticed since then that I'll frequently crash while playing games - with Modern...