Windows 10: My PC Gamepass games are asking for Gaming Services when it's already installed and up to...

Discus and support My PC Gamepass games are asking for Gaming Services when it's already installed and up to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open a game from the xbox app it directs me to the Store to download the Gaming Services tool, but there is no download button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zzeino, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Zzeino Win User

My PC Gamepass games are asking for Gaming Services when it's already installed and up to...

Whenever I try to open a game from the xbox app it directs me to the Store to download the Gaming Services tool, but there is no download button because it's already installed. I've tried everything from the RegEditor to the system processes. I need to know whether this is gonna get patched or not?!

:)

Zzeino, Nov 26, 2022
  2. MUFC21 Win User

Gamepass PC games not installing

Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands in powershell but nothing is working.

Hopefully someone can help, Thanks

MUFC21, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Games with gamepass redirect on store page for the gaming service instead launching games

As per title, i can't play games with gamepass.
    I recently had other problems installing via gamepass, and solved them with the "wsreset -i" command (suggested here in the forum)

I've tried already:

reinstall or reset game services, both from settings / app and from PowerShell

windows update has no updates

restore xbox app and store

Update: deleting with start unlocker all the folders of all my games, and downloading all of them again fixed the problem,

AlienJuice, Nov 26, 2022
  4. My PC Gamepass games are asking for Gaming Services when it's already installed and up to...

Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

My PC Gamepass games are asking for Gaming Services when it's already installed and up to...

1. My PC Gamepass games are asking for Gaming Services when it's already installed and up to... - Similar Threads - Gamepass games are

2. XBOX Gaming Services causes stutter when playing non-GamePass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Gaming Services causes stutter when playing non-GamePass games.: I have noticed that XBOX Gaming Services launches as a background process when I run non-XBOX games. It also launches when I open the Steam app, and anytime I run a game from the desktop. I have GamePass installed too. Why does Gaming Services launch when I am not using...
  3. Can't play any gamepass games on pc as gaming services wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play any gamepass games on pc as gaming services wont install: Can't install game services it just gets stuck saying its installing and should take a few minutes. I also can't uninstall the xbox app and get the error code: 0x80073cfe.After looking at other peoples questions I tried using the command "get-appxpackage...
  4. PC GAMEPASS DOESNT SHOW INSTALLED GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC GAMEPASS DOESNT SHOW INSTALLED GAMES: 1. installed games on pc a month ago and have been able to play them no problem.2. updated windows3. uninstalled xbox app and download service. 4. reinstalled 5. repaired and reset apps.6. power shell > run as Admin > copy paste the code enter> add 2nd line of command>...
  5. PC GAMEPASS DOESNT SHOW INSTALLED GAMES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC GAMEPASS DOESNT SHOW INSTALLED GAMES: 1. installed games on pc a month ago and have been able to play them no problem.2. updated windows3. uninstalled xbox app and download service. 4. reinstalled 5. repaired and reset apps.6. power shell > run as Admin > copy paste the code enter> add 2nd line of command>...
  6. My PC Gamepass games are asking for Gaming Services when it's already installed and up to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Gamepass games are asking for Gaming Services when it's already installed and up to...: Whenever I try to open a game from the xbox app it directs me to the Store to download the Gaming Services tool, but there is no download button because it's already installed. I've tried everything from the RegEditor to the system processes. I need to know whether this is...
  7. Gamepass PC games not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  8. Gamepass PC games not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  9. Gaming services, gamepass games on PC not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming services, gamepass games on PC not launching: Launching a game on gamepass takes me to the Windows Store for Gaming services. The Gamepass app has a Fix Me Now link and I've tried troubleshooting but apparently there was an update that fixed this issue and I don't have the right OS version for that update. Gamepass...
  10. Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC): I get error code 0x80073D26 for both. There is little on the internet about this error and it just started when GamingServices had an update pushed a few days ago. Since then I haven't been able to update or install it or the game apps from the xbox app or the MS store, but I...