Windows 10: my pc get slow after working for 4 to 5 hours

Discus and support my pc get slow after working for 4 to 5 hours in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc get slow after working for 4 to 5 hours my ram 32 gb 1660 ti graphics card and my processor is ryzen 7 3700x intel660p 1tb m.2 nvme ssd 1tb wd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MishalAlsenani, Mar 3, 2021.

1. my pc get slow after working for 4 to 5 hours

my pc get slow after working for 4 to 5 hours my ram 32 gb 1660 ti graphics card and my processor is ryzen 7 3700x

intel660p 1tb m.2 nvme ssd 1tb wd blue but af i restart my pc get back to normal

:)

MishalAlsenani, Mar 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 file explorer very slow (working on it...) issue

This seemed to help. Time will tell. It certainly is more helpful and practical than the suggestion to end toe Explorer task and start a new one.

SamMcSpadden, Mar 3, 2021
  3. PC Slow

Hi ShachinBaidyo,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

If you are experiencing slow system or bad performance I suggest you to follow this procedure:

1. Open "File Explorer"

2. Click on "This PC"

3. Right click on "C:"

4. Click on "Proprieties"

5. Click on "Clean-up disk"

6. Click on "Clean up system files"

7. Select every option in the list, but not "Download"

8. Click on "OK"

Then perform a clean boot:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135...

After that I suggest you (if you haven't an SSD) :

1. Open "File Explorer"

2. Click on "This PC"

3. Right click on "C:"

4. Click on "Proprieties"

5. Click on "Tools"

6. Click on "Defragment disk" (or "Optimize")

7. Click on "C:"

8. Click on "Defrag disk"

Then check your performance.

StefanoTamiotti, Mar 3, 2021
  4. my pc get slow after working for 4 to 5 hours

Windows Update keeps installing updates every 4-5 hours

Since last couple of days my Windows 10 keeps installing updates every 4-5 hours.

It asks me to "Wait for an hour / restart now" pop-up.

I've tried the Windows Update troubleshooting EXE, but it did not fix the issue. Though it applied some fixes.

Some one please suggest some resolution.

Sameer Thigale, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

my pc get slow after working for 4 to 5 hours

1. my pc get slow after working for 4 to 5 hours - Similar Threads - slow working hours

2. PC runs slow after an hour of being on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC runs slow after an hour of being on: It just starts going to like 1 frame per second on my home screen and on a game, used to use crtl shift windows b, would fix it but that doesnt work anymore. thats kinda all ive tired. happens after abt an hour or 30 minutes....
  3. PC runs slow after an hour of being on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC runs slow after an hour of being on: It just starts going to like 1 frame per second on my home screen and on a game, used to use crtl shift windows b, would fix it but that doesnt work anymore. thats kinda all ive tired. happens after abt an hour or 30 minutes....
  4. [Help] My PC starts lagging after exactly 4 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] My PC starts lagging after exactly 4 hours: So, I've been having this problem for about a year or so. After exactly 4 hours, my PC starts lagging. When I restart, everything is normal and running smoothly again, until 4 hours later when I have to restart again. It's not even gradual, everything runs smoothly until all...
  5. Reset my pc, it's been like this for 4 hours now..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset my pc, it's been like this for 4 hours now..: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tkyin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6t18i/reset_my_pc_its_been_like_this_for_4_hours_now/
  6. Unable to get an upgrade to Windows Pro after 3 days (4 -5 hours combined) of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to get an upgrade to Windows Pro after 3 days (4 -5 hours combined) of...: I had a Razer Blade 15 that I purchased at the start of the year (around February) from the Microsoft store, which came with a digital license for Windows 10 Home. When I asked the store personal about getting it with the Windows 10 Pro instead, since it was going to be my...
  7. My PC goes into AUTO updates it goes to 75% and freeses this after 4/5 hours, I need to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC goes into AUTO updates it goes to 75% and freeses this after 4/5 hours, I need to...: My PC is on windows 10, it goes into auto updates when available it updates for about 4/5 hours and freezes at 75% this happen on a regular bases. The updates take over my PC, then I need to unplug the power to switch it off, still no update, not happy bring back XP. I...
  8. Time gets reset 5 hours ahead

in Windows 10 Support
    Time gets reset 5 hours ahead: I dual boot into Linux and everytime I do so, so it seems, my Win10 time is reset to +5 hours. e.g. instead of 8PM, it is showing 1AM. I am not sure if Linux is just a correlation, not a causation. Could it be my battery went bad? However, if so, why does it roll the clock...
  9. W10 too slow to work with after a minute of 5

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 too slow to work with after a minute of 5: Hi everybody, After searching on the internet and doing some disk assignment tweaks, i still can't find a solution for my problem. My w10 was running fine every day when all of a sudden my pc got really slow. When clicking on the start menu it sometimes doesnt load and...
  10. Get Windows 10 app still downloading after 5 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Get Windows 10 app still downloading after 5 hours: I'm using Windows 7 presently. I clicked on the Get Windows 10 icon in the taskbar and the screen that popped up says: "Starting download ... Once download is complete, you can start the upgrade, or schedule it for later." After 5 hours it is still downloading. I checked...