Windows 10: My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION

Discus and support My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So first it started one day won't able too boot my pc, tried reinstalling, going into repair mode all gets the same error, also on the installer it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zsolt-LászlóSzabadi, Nov 15, 2018.

1. My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION

So first it started one day won't able too boot my pc, tried reinstalling, going into repair mode all gets the same error, also on the installer it crashed when it was saying Getting devices ready, so if anyone is willing to help I would really appreciate it

:)

Zsolt-LászlóSzabadi, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Nov 15, 2018
  4. My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION

BSOD System Service Exception

Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC, almost all of my components except for keyboard, mouse, power supply, and monitors. Here is a list of my equipment:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450m-a/csm

CPU: AMD 2700x

Ram: Trident Z RGB 3000mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Storage: Adata M.2 256gb NVMe

External 1tb Mybook

After I got all my equipment set up I have been getting a BSOD System Service Exception. I have tried a clean install on my M.2 with Windows 10 Pro, but I continue to get a BSOD. I have ran a Checkdisk, and did a memory check also with nothing found.
    I am not overclocking anything yet so I am not sure why this error is happening.

I went online and did all of the steps to try to figure out what was wrong, but could not figure this out.

Please Help!!!

CraigWidhalm, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION

1. My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION - Similar Threads - gets bsod error

2. BSOD Stop code: system service exception pc randomly getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stop code: system service exception pc randomly getting BSOD: Hi,my pc had started randomly freezing and crashing last week and then the last few times it has given me the blue screen of death. At first I was getting stop code "kernel security failure" I done all the windows updates my pc had and it still did it. I scanned for any...
  3. BSOD Stop code: system service exception pc randomly getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stop code: system service exception pc randomly getting BSOD: Hi,my pc had started randomly freezing and crashing last week and then the last few times it has given me the blue screen of death. At first I was getting stop code "kernel security failure" I done all the windows updates my pc had and it still did it. I scanned for any...
  4. BSOD Stop code: system service exception pc randomly getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys: I have been having this problem for a while just wanted to know if there’s any fixed.-Chasin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-system-service-expectation-what-failed/7edf3685-e359-42ee-b1e1-c4f8756ffcc8
  6. BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys: I have been having this problem for a while just wanted to know if there’s any fixed.-Chasin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-system-service-expectation-what-failed/7edf3685-e359-42ee-b1e1-c4f8756ffcc8
  7. BSOD: System service expectation: what failed, WdFilter.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. system service expection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system service expection: HOW TO FIX WHEN I AM OPEN PUBG MOBILE WITH GAMELOOP "YOUR PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM" HOW TO FIX IT ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-service-expection/d03cb24c-4853-4b86-a01d-50014fc8c7c7
  9. System Service BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service BSOD Error: Just had a blue screen error again on my PC i had one earlier called "Drive Overran Stack Buffer" i was advised to try and rollback the driver of the graphics card which i have done and now i just got another one saying "system service exception" not sure if i can open two...
  10. BSOD Error code: System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Error code: System Service Exception: Hello, I've recently had a BSOD with the System_Service_Exception stop code. I've since run a MalwareBytes scan to check for viruses or malware (nothing found) and used the System File Checker tool in PowerShell as well (no discrepancies there either). I've attached...