Windows 10: My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION

Discus and support My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So first it started one day won't able too boot my pc, tried reinstalling, going into repair mode all gets the same error, also on the installer it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zsolt-LászlóSzabadi, Nov 15, 2018.

1. My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION

So first it started one day won't able too boot my pc, tried reinstalling, going into repair mode all gets the same error, also on the installer it crashed when it was saying Getting devices ready, so if anyone is willing to help I would really appreciate it

:)

Zsolt-LászlóSzabadi, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Nov 15, 2018
  4. My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION

BSOD System Service Exception

Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC, almost all of my components except for keyboard, mouse, power supply, and monitors. Here is a list of my equipment:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450m-a/csm

CPU: AMD 2700x

Ram: Trident Z RGB 3000mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Storage: Adata M.2 256gb NVMe

External 1tb Mybook

After I got all my equipment set up I have been getting a BSOD System Service Exception. I have tried a clean install on my M.2 with Windows 10 Pro, but I continue to get a BSOD. I have ran a Checkdisk, and did a memory check also with nothing found.
    I am not overclocking anything yet so I am not sure why this error is happening.

I went online and did all of the steps to try to figure out what was wrong, but could not figure this out.

Please Help!!!

CraigWidhalm, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION

1. My pc gets bsod with error: SYSTEM SERVICE EXPECTION - Similar Threads - gets bsod error

2. PC is lagging because of “system service”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is lagging because of “system service”: My PC started lagging. I noticed it when decided to start my PC. It took me about 5 minutes to activate the password prompt bar. Then I waited for 10 minuted to get Windows loaded. Every single operation is consuming a lot of time now. I opened the Task manager to check what...
  3. System Service Exception BSOD

System Service Exception BSOD: I just recently got a new CPU and a new Solid State Drive as well. I put a new copy of Windows 10 on the SSD and for the most part everything works fine. However twice now I've had the blue screen error System Service Exception. I've tried to update all of the drivers I...
  4. System Service Exception - BSOD's

System Service Exception - BSOD's: I am having random System Service Exception - BSOD's that occur whether I am using the computer or when it is left on. Additionally there have been rare Kmode exception not handled BSOD's I have ran Memtest for over 12 hours and have No Errors. I have ran chkdsk/f I have...
  5. BSOD System Service Exception

BSOD System Service Exception: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC, almost all of my components except for keyboard, mouse, power supply, and monitors. Here is a list of my equipment: Motherboard: Asus Prime B450m-a/csm CPU: AMD 2700x Ram: Trident Z RGB 3000mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Storage:...
  6. BSOD ERROR service exception error

BSOD ERROR service exception error: Hi I extracted this mini dump from a recent crash of many and was wondering if anyone had any insights? [IMG]Primary Analysis Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com) Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See http://www.osronline.com...
  7. BSOD - System Service Exception

BSOD - System Service Exception: Hey everybody, thanks for taking the time to read this. I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 Home on my home build after getting a new SSD. Since then I've been dealing with pretty consistent System Service exception BSODs. A few times I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION...
  8. BSOD Registry Error & System Service Exception

BSOD Registry Error & System Service Exception: Hi All, Today I randomly received two BSODs, one with a System Service Exception error and the second with a Registry Error. The only thing I recently changed was installing a new game (Blade and Soul). Within that process I also updated DirectX. Would appreciate any...
  9. BSOD dxgkrnl.sys error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

BSOD dxgkrnl.sys error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION: Hi I keep getting this dxgkrnl.sys error every time I try to log in to my laptop. Currently I'm running it in safe mode with networking. The issue started a day after I got a windows update and after chatting with 5 Microsoft customer service representatives they told me to...
  10. BSOD service system error on restart and random freeze in games

BSOD service system error on restart and random freeze in games: Attachment 111543 Started getting random freeze while playing Dishonored 2. Then at restart it would blue screen crash.. any help would be appreciated. Nate 70869