Windows 10: My Pc gets frozen randomly.

Discus and support My Pc gets frozen randomly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, So from the past couple of days, my laptop just starts freezing up. I have to then hold down the power button to shut it down. I just use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SalmanBadshah, Dec 13, 2019.

1. My Pc gets frozen randomly.

Hi there,

So from the past couple of days, my laptop just starts freezing up. I have to then hold down the power button to shut it down. I just use Adobe illustrator and google chrome. What I mean is that I don't have a lot of applications open. Sometimes I am doing nothing just watching Youtube videos and my PC will just freeze up.

Any help will highly be appreciated.

Salman.

:)

SalmanBadshah, Dec 13, 2019

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Task Switcher randomly gets stuck cycling windows

Good morning!

I am having an issue with the Task Switcher (see image below) activating on its own. It then begins to cycle through the open tasks very rapidly. When this happens I am unable to actually select any of the tasks, nor can I close them out. Windows is essentially frozen at this point and I have to restart.

A few things to note:

• I am running Windows 10 Pro.
    • This happens randomly, sometimes weeks between an incident.
    • Sometimes it happens while I am not even working at the computer. I've noticed it after returning to my desk.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

My Pc gets frozen randomly. [​IMG]

Konkey Dong, Dec 13, 2019
  4. My Pc gets frozen randomly.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

My Pc gets frozen randomly.

1. My Pc gets frozen randomly. - Similar Threads - gets frozen randomly

2. PC gets frozen on first boot screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC gets frozen on first boot screen: Hello, I recently booted up my pc after it was running normally the night before and it will not go past this screen. I tried reinstalling windows with a usb and I even tried resetting. But whatever action I perform it ends up freezing midway through. In the picture shown...
  3. PC gets frozen on first boot screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC gets frozen on first boot screen: Hello, I recently booted up my pc after it was running normally the night before and it will not go past this screen. I tried reinstalling windows with a usb and I even tried resetting. But whatever action I perform it ends up freezing midway through. In the picture shown...
  4. PC gets frozen on first boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random Complete Frozen Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Complete Frozen Screen: Anybody else having issues after the latest update where your computer just freezes and you can’t do anything??? I have a 2060 and and AMD 5 2600x and randomly when I’m just on chrome or whatever my screen freezes I can’t even ctrl alt delete and all my fans turn off and my...
  6. My pc screen is frozen

in Windows 10 Support
    My pc screen is frozen: Last pm my desktop HP Windows 10 had a frozen screen. I have explained in part what I have tried. I have worked for hours with nothing happening. I used a google search to do many things that were suggested. Pressed Esc 2 times, tried Alt ctrl delete- finally the screen with...
  7. I am getting frozen screen randomly while working

I am getting frozen screen randomly while working: Hi, I am facing a issue of screen freeze since after the latest windows 10 update. Randomly anytime my mouse get stuck and at that point I know that nothing is working not even Alt + Ctrl +Del. This is very frequent now and i am concerned about it. After the screen is froze...
  8. My PC frozen

My PC frozen: I recently notice my PC getting freeze and I have to cold reboot my laptop to unfrozen, I know this is not healthy for the hard drive, what can I do to stop my pc to freeze? I'll appreciate any feeback....
  9. PC Frozen!

PC Frozen!: I updated several drivers and when I later turned on my PC it was frozen on my start page and I could not use my mouse and keyboard or bring up any icons. I tried everything I could to no avail . I finally made a start usb stick with Windows 10 on it. That allowed me to use...
  10. my computer get frozen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer get frozen: it frozen all the time pleaasae help 94835