Windows 10: My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises

Discus and support My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; For some time, my pc has been doing random weird noises. It isn't your classic "beep" sound, it's more lika a mechanical noise coming from inside the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Sebastián Zunino1, Jan 29, 2024.

1. My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises

For some time, my pc has been doing random weird noises. It isn't your classic "beep" sound, it's more lika a mechanical noise coming from inside the PC. These noises usually lasted for a few seconds until it stopped and then started again after some hours. The noises are really annoying so sometimes I tried suspending the pc to make it stop but I noticed the the pc never suspended until the weird noses were over.The noises completely stopped for a week or two until they came back in full force. Now they can last minutes before stopping. I tried suspending my pc today but it took more than usu

:)

Sebastián Zunino1, Jan 29, 2024

2. My PC is stuck at aorus logo and takes me to aorus setting menu and i cant exit

I got a new gaming pc in 3 months ago

Well at febuary 18th 2023 at 9 am i played video games then at 11am i turned of my pc and then at night i turned on my pc and i see aorus logo and it keeps taking me to aorus menu and i cant leave and i cant go to windows 11 menu and i need some help because i want to exit aorus setting menu so i just click exit without saving then it keeps doing aorus logo and takes me to aorus logo setting again and i dont know what happened can someone please help i just got panicked

Its very annoying and i keep seeing this screen and it cannot take me to normal boot ip on windows 11

I dont know what happened

My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises [​IMG]

Squaremario87, Jan 29, 2024
  3. Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo

Hello, I have an Aorus Laptop that won’t allow me to restart it, I click restart, it turns back on, but freezes on the Aorus logo, it’s causing major issues because I can’t update drivers and such because it crashes on restart.

I’ve unplugged everything, factory reset it, reinstalled windows 10 from scratch, I’m at the end of my tether with it.

SirCharles ll, Jan 29, 2024
  4. comcom Win User

My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises

PC stuck at windows logo and ram question

"are they the same as the other sticks, or are they different?" They are the same sticks "Why do you think it's the RAM? What is your PC and how old is it? If it's bad RAM you would in most cases get a BSOD." 4 rams was working fine for many years on this motherboard. PC 13 years old. Suddenly one day during using windows, windows stuck whole monitor turned white (cannot remember if it had blue screen or not) the it either auto restart or I manual power down then power on, then during start up it stuck at the windows logo. I tried power off and then power on repeat many times it is still stuck at windows logo. 4 rams inside PC, switch on PC and stuck at windows logo, then I tried these steps. Removed first ram (3 rams left inside PC), switch on PC and stuck at windows logo. Removed first ram and second ram (2 rams left inside PC), switch on PC and windows loaded past the windows logo and did some windows repair during start up and successfully load into windows. So I think second ram is faulty, first ram might be faulty too.

comcom, Jan 29, 2024
Thema:

My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises

1. My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises - Similar Threads - gets stuck AORUS

2. My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises: For some time, my pc has been doing random weird noises. It isn't your classic "beep" sound, it's more lika a mechanical noise coming from inside the PC. These noises usually lasted for a few seconds until it stopped and then started again after some hours. The noises are...
  3. My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises: For some time, my pc has been doing random weird noises. It isn't your classic "beep" sound, it's more lika a mechanical noise coming from inside the PC. These noises usually lasted for a few seconds until it stopped and then started again after some hours. The noises are...
  4. My PC is stuck at aorus logo and takes me to aorus setting menu and i cant exit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck at aorus logo and takes me to aorus setting menu and i cant exit: I got a new gaming pc in 3 months agoWell at febuary 18th 2023 at 9 am i played video games then at 11am i turned of my pc and then at night i turned on my pc and i see aorus logo and it keeps taking me to aorus menu and i cant leave and i cant go to windows 11 menu and i...
  5. My PC is stuck at aorus logo and takes me to aorus setting menu and i cant exit

My PC is stuck at aorus logo and takes me to aorus setting menu and i cant exit: I got a new gaming pc in 3 months agoWell at febuary 18th 2023 at 9 am i played video games then at 11am i turned of my pc and then at night i turned on my pc and i see aorus logo and it keeps taking me to aorus menu and i cant leave and i cant go to windows 11 menu and i...
  6. New PC gets stuck on gigabyte Aorus screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC gets stuck on gigabyte Aorus screen: I have a new pc with specs as follows:-Aorus Gigabyte X570S Master MOBORyzen 9 5900x CPU2 x 32Gb Gskill 3600mhz RAM3 x Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb SSD1 x Samsung 980 Pro 2Tb SSDGigabyte Aorus RTX 3070 Ti Master GPUCorsair RM850X PSU2 x Gigabyte M32U Monitors using DP outputs.When I...
  7. New PC gets stuck on gigabyte Aorus screen

New PC gets stuck on gigabyte Aorus screen: I have a new pc with specs as follows:-Aorus Gigabyte X570S Master MOBORyzen 9 5900x CPU2 x 32Gb Gskill 3600mhz RAM3 x Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb SSD1 x Samsung 980 Pro 2Tb SSDGigabyte Aorus RTX 3070 Ti Master GPUCorsair RM850X PSU2 x Gigabyte M32U Monitors using DP outputs.When I...
  8. Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo: Hello, I have an Aorus Laptop that won’t allow me to restart it, I click restart, it turns back on, but freezes on the Aorus logo, it’s causing major issues because I can’t update drivers and such because it crashes on restart. I’ve unplugged everything, factory reset it,...
  9. Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo: Hello, I have an Aorus Laptop that won’t allow me to restart it, I click restart, it turns back on, but freezes on the Aorus logo, it’s causing major issues because I can’t update drivers and such because it crashes on restart. I’ve unplugged everything, factory reset it,...
  10. Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging