Windows 10: my pc goes black after login

Discus and support my pc goes black after login in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i am able to use my pc for about 2 mins before it goes black submitted by /u/bi-boots [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bi-boots, Dec 21, 2019.

1. my pc goes black after login

i am able to use my pc for about 2 mins before it goes black

submitted by /u/bi-boots
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bi-boots, Dec 21, 2019

2. Screen goes black if the power cord is connected

Hi Tony,

As the screen goes black I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot black screen problems and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

I also see that you are facing issues with the keyboard this might be due to the corruption of keyboard drivers. I suggest you to run the
    hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps for the same.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Black screen before login

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Black Screen on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

my pc goes black after login

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

my pc goes black after login

1. my pc goes black after login - Similar Threads - goes black login

2. Windows 11 Goes Black After Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Goes Black After Login: When I boot up my computer, Windows starts completely fine, and I can log in. I enter my pin and it loads really really slowly which is abnormal for my PC and then everything is black. No taskbar, no start menu, no task manager. Nothing. The only thing that loads is my Lianli...
  3. Windows 11 Goes Black After Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Goes Black After Login: When I boot up my computer, Windows starts completely fine, and I can log in. I enter my pin and it loads really really slowly which is abnormal for my PC and then everything is black. No taskbar, no start menu, no task manager. Nothing. The only thing that loads is my Lianli...
  4. My pc's screen goes completely black after changing my resolution

My pc's screen goes completely black after changing my resolution: Sometimes it'll just show glitches on my screen instead of just being black, it'll also make a weird sound for a split second as it crashes. In some cases it would also happen when exiting full screen tooI tried reinstaling windows 10 and updated it to it's latest version and...
  5. Screen goes black after login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black after login.: What should I do? After login there is just a black screen. I can see my mouse pointer though.after I press alt+ctrl+del and open task manager and create a new task explorer it doesnt work.I can browse through all the files by using the browse option.This happened after an...
  6. Screen goes black after login.

Screen goes black after login.: What should I do? After login there is just a black screen. I can see my mouse pointer though.after I press alt+ctrl+del and open task manager and create a new task explorer it doesnt work.I can browse through all the files by using the browse option.This happened after an...
  7. Screen goes black after login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. PC Black screens after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Black screens after login: Hi, My PC has started black screening after logging in. I can see the cursor and can move cursor and can also do ctrl+alt+delete. I have tried opening task manager then running a new task explorer.exe and have also tried restarting windows explorer by right clicking on it...
  9. My pc keeps freezing and screen goes black after....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps freezing and screen goes black after....: Hi, I have an issue for the last couple of days now. My pc screen goes black randomly and freezes for about 10 - 20 seconds. It happens very randomly, sometimes when I am gaming and sometimes while I'm doing nothing at all. I was wondering if someone could help me fix this...
  10. screen goes black on login

in Windows 10 Support
    screen goes black on login: When I turn on my computer it logs into one of my two users, but when it does the screen goes black and nothing happens. It has been like this for 2-3 days now and I don't know what to do. Sorry for my bad english. 69803