Windows 10: my pc goes black screen whenever I launch agame

Discus and support my pc goes black screen whenever I launch agame in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys I got a problem regarding my display, when ever I play a gameany game my pc goes black, even when I went to change my refresh rate it went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CRAY _zZz, May 24, 2020.

1. CRAY _zZz Win User

my pc goes black screen whenever I launch agame

Hi guys

I got a problem regarding my display, when ever I play a gameany game my pc goes black, even when I went to change my refresh rate it went black as well, i have an rx 570, what should I do??

:)

CRAY _zZz, May 24, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 24, 2020
  3. Screen goes black if the power cord is connected

Hi Tony,

As the screen goes black I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot black screen problems and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

I also see that you are facing issues with the keyboard this might be due to the corruption of keyboard drivers. I suggest you to run the
    hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps for the same.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 24, 2020
  4. my pc goes black screen whenever I launch agame

pc turns in and goes to a black screen

my pc goes black screen whenever I launch agame [​IMG]

my pc goes black screen whenever I launch agame [​IMG]

crazymama77, May 24, 2020
Thema:

my pc goes black screen whenever I launch agame

1. my pc goes black screen whenever I launch agame - Similar Threads - goes black screen

2. My laptop screen goes black whenever I touch a certain point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen goes black whenever I touch a certain point: A few weeks back, my laptop got hit by sth at an impact. The point of contact was at the bottom left on the back of the screen, near the power button and so we had to replace it because it was cracked. The new screen started out fine but a few days in, it started going black...
  3. My laptop screen goes black whenever I touch a certain point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen goes black whenever I touch a certain point: A few weeks back, my laptop got hit by sth at an impact. The point of contact was at the bottom left on the back of the screen, near the power button and so we had to replace it because it was cracked. The new screen started out fine but a few days in, it started going black...
  4. My laptop screen goes black whenever I touch a certain point

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Whenever I play a game for longer then 5 to 10 minutes my screen goes black but my pc...

Whenever I play a game for longer then 5 to 10 minutes my screen goes black but my pc...: It says "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002216. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cdfc07d9-ba20-437f-a64b-e8b377a582ff. please help me I have...
  6. Whenever I play a game for longer then 5 to 10 minutes my screen goes black but my pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I play a game for longer then 5 to 10 minutes my screen goes black but my pc...: It says "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002216. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cdfc07d9-ba20-437f-a64b-e8b377a582ff. please help me I have...
  7. My Screen goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Screen goes black: Hello. Whenever I unplug my charger, I always find that my screen goes black for a split-second and comes back. I have searched YouTube for this, but it requires an old version of the Intel Control panel, while I have the latest version. I have Windows 11. These are my device...
  8. My Screen goes black

My Screen goes black: Hello. Whenever I unplug my charger, I always find that my screen goes black for a split-second and comes back. I have searched YouTube for this, but it requires an old version of the Intel Control panel, while I have the latest version. I have Windows 11. These are my device...
  9. My monitor screen goes black whenever i play a game in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor screen goes black whenever i play a game in fullscreen: I just got my new pc and was trying out new games. I opened up a game in full screen on my main monitor and my screen just starts to flash black and I couldn't do anything. I can run them in windowed mode but I would want to get the most of my new pc. I've tried updating my...
  10. laptop goes black whenever i turn it on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop goes black whenever i turn it on?: whenever i open my laptop, the black screen shows with just my cursor and nothing else. after about 20 minutes, it goes to my normal home screen with all my applications. however, whenever i turn my laptop off and back on again, it does the same thing? the black screen and...