Windows 10: My PC goes into AUTO updates it goes to 75% and freeses this after 4/5 hours, I need to...

Discus and support My PC goes into AUTO updates it goes to 75% and freeses this after 4/5 hours, I need to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC is on windows 10, it goes into auto updates when available it updates for about 4/5 hours and freezes at 75% this happen on a regular bases. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MALCOLMHALL1, Feb 19, 2019.

1. My PC goes into AUTO updates it goes to 75% and freeses this after 4/5 hours, I need to...

My PC is on windows 10, it goes into auto updates when available it updates for about 4/5 hours and freezes at 75% this happen on a regular bases. The updates take over my PC, then I need to unplug the power to switch it off, still no update, not happy bring back XP. I took the PC in for a health check they conducted the check clear but could not carry the update out only to 75%. any advise very welcome. MEH

:)

MALCOLMHALL1, Feb 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Goes Dark at 75%

What should I do if my computer screen goes black with no cursor when my windows 10 update reaches 75%? It will get to 75% and then reboot as needed, and then the screen goes black with no cursor. When I hard reset the computer, it reverts back to Windows
    8.1. I have tried installing via windows update, ISO, and ISO via external device such as USB or Disc. Any suggestions?

GeorgeTownsend_095, Feb 19, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Windows takes two hours to boot every reboot. Goes to spinning circles

this is the result when you do an in place upgrade/repair. An extra partition is created. Just re-do steps 4->7 from post #182

topgundcp, Feb 19, 2019
  4. My PC goes into AUTO updates it goes to 75% and freeses this after 4/5 hours, I need to...

Goes no further

I am updating a laptop that has Windows 7 Home Version and when the install to Windows 10 gets to 75% and completes the "Features and Drivers" download the PC then shows a window and a spinning set of dots...goes on for 8-10 hours and still not activating.
    I am on my 5th try in 3 days to activate....Help!

MichaelChisholm, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

My PC goes into AUTO updates it goes to 75% and freeses this after 4/5 hours, I need to...

1. My PC goes into AUTO updates it goes to 75% and freeses this after 4/5 hours, I need to... - Similar Threads - goes AUTO updates

2. My pc keeps freezing and screen goes black after....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps freezing and screen goes black after....: Hi, I have an issue for the last couple of days now. My pc screen goes black randomly and freezes for about 10 - 20 seconds. It happens very randomly, sometimes when I am gaming and sometimes while I'm doing nothing at all. I was wondering if someone could help me fix this...
  3. Every time I leave my computer on after 5 minutes it goes off and I have to enter my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I leave my computer on after 5 minutes it goes off and I have to enter my...: HOw do stop having to enter my password every 5 minutes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-leave-my-computer-on-after-5-minutes/62237588-4904-438b-9d2e-5ad353fdc16d
  4. System goes to sleep after 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System goes to sleep after 5 minutes: ***Modify title from: Sleep*** My HP laptop goes into sleep mode after 5 minutes, even when plugged in. In settings the screen is set to go off in 30 minutes and it is set to sleep after 5 hours when plugged in....
  5. My display goes white

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My display goes white: My display keepa going white out of bo bo wh ive changed drivers used old and new on my goi everthing is 100% up to date but also when i turn my display back on after wakeing the pc the scree. Doesn't get anything abs the pc then restarts...
  6. Windows Update keeps installing updates every 4-5 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update keeps installing updates every 4-5 hours: Since last couple of days my Windows 10 keeps installing updates every 4-5 hours. It asks me to "Wait for an hour / restart now" pop-up. I've tried the Windows Update troubleshooting EXE, but it did not fix the issue. Though it applied some fixes. Some one please suggest...
  7. PC goes into an endless BOOT loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC goes into an endless BOOT loop: Boot loop Dell Inspiron 530 Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit AMD Athlon 64 dual core 4GB DDR2 EVGA Graphics Card PC showed no sign of powering on, Removed graphics card Disconnected HDD and DVD/CD ROM Tested the power supply unit with multi meter all voltages are OK Removed CMOS...
  8. My Booting Up Blank Screen Problem When It Goes Into An Auto-Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Booting Up Blank Screen Problem When It Goes Into An Auto-Update: Hello, Thanks for previous help; much appreciated. In my 80's now, and this "stuff" doesn't get any easier. Have a 2 yr old Dell Desktop. Typical setup, nothing fancy. It's a: XPS 8900 1 TB HD Has always worked fine. As I wrote, a few days ago an icon appeared...
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu goes away after a few hours.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Start Menu goes away after a few hours.: After I restart my Windows 10 desktop the Start Menu operates as it should. But after a few hours, the Start Menu stops working. After another reboot it works again for another few hours. Anyone having this issue. And if so, any idea of how to fix this? 63496
  10. pc goes not in sleep mode after november update

in Windows 10 Support
    pc goes not in sleep mode after november update: hi My pc with windows 10 pro version 1511 goes not in sleep mode. When i press the sleepbutton on the keyboard it worksd. Set i the pc so that i must go to sleepmode after 1 min. The screen will be black but he pc does not go to sleep Why? Befor the november update...