Windows 10: my pc goes slow after reset.

Discus and support my pc goes slow after reset. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my lenovo ideapad L340 is taking long time to on ..... i tried many options but no use.. what may be the reason? what i have to do to get best... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by raghuvarunpotla, Oct 24, 2020.

1. my pc goes slow after reset.

my lenovo ideapad L340 is taking long time to on ..... i tried many options but no use.. what may be the reason? what i have to do to get best performance?

:)

raghuvarunpotla, Oct 24, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Oct 24, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 24, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

my pc goes slow after reset.

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

my pc goes slow after reset.

1. my pc goes slow after reset. - Similar Threads - goes slow reset

2. Slow and lag after reset this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow and lag after reset this pc: Hi! i got a new laptop i5 11400H RTX 3050, 8gb ram nvme m.2 its so much better but it still slow and lagging in windows 11 can someone help me it got slow after reset pc...
  3. Slow and lag after reset this pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow and lag after reset this pc: Hi! i got a new laptop i5 11400H RTX 3050, 8gb ram nvme m.2 its so much better but it still slow and lagging in windows 11 can someone help me it got slow after reset pc...
  4. why has my pc gone so slow after resetting?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why has my pc gone so slow after resetting?: I was playing games with my friends and i shut it down as usual. the next day i powered on the pc and the motherboard logo came up and then just a black screen for 15mins then i restarted my pc then it did the same. i restarted it a couple of times then i went into the bios...
  5. Slow internet and performance after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet and performance after resetting my pc: Hey... so I've got a problem. Few days ago a reset my pc. It only reset my C drive, but I don't think that's a big problem, because on D I only have games. The thing is, my computer is kinda slow now, it lags and is just slow. The same is for the internet. There's no way of...
  6. Slow internet and performance after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet and performance after resetting my pc: Hey... so I've got a problem. Few days ago a reset my pc. It only reset my C drive, but I don't think that's a big problem, because on D I only have games. The thing is, my computer is kinda slow now, it lags and is just slow. The same is for the internet. There's no way of...
  7. My PC is very slow after clean reset.

My PC is very slow after clean reset.: Recently, I was having some issues with my PC, so I decided to reset it completely I saved my personal files , too. It has only been a bit of time, but my PC is extremely slow. The simplest things are very slow, like right-clicking a program, downloading a game, etc. It has...
  8. my pc slowed after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc slowed after reset: I had a virus,i had to reset my pc. My pc dont have a virus now but the pc slowed so much when i was playing a game it was so smooth after the reset it has so much drops. MY ENGLISH IS NOT GREAT SORRY:C...
  9. Laptop gets slow after Reset this PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop gets slow after Reset this PC: So i just reset my laptop Asus vivobook 14 x442uf icore5 with ram of 4GB, windows 10 After i reset my laptop it become slower than the way it used to be before i reset my laptop the usage of my ram was 1.3GB, now after i reset my laptop the ram usage is 2GB no apps opened...
  10. slow pc even after reset

slow pc even after reset: my laptop suddenly became slow ad even after Nemours resets its still slow any help or suggestions would be very appreciated. my laptop is acer aspire v15 nitro, 12 gigs ram, gtx950m, intel core i7. 1tb HDD, 256SSD...