Windows 10: My PC got hacked pt,2

Discus and support My PC got hacked pt,2 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have deduced that the Trojan I have downloaded is a TrojanDownloader:HTML/Adodb.gen!A which originates from downloaded items of an app called... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndrewDemopoulos, Apr 25, 2022.

1. My PC got hacked pt,2

Hello, I have deduced that the Trojan I have downloaded is a TrojanDownloader:HTML/Adodb.gen!A which originates from downloaded items of an app called Discord. I have taken most of the steps from my last post, this was scanning my computer with Malwarebytes and removing whatever came up 179 different things, as well was using ADW cleaner. I haven't noticed any suspicious activity on my computer for the last couple days, I want to make sure that my Hacker is fully out of my PC, and there are no backdoors, or other Trojans on my computer, I have a $40 budget for any good applications th

:)

AndrewDemopoulos, Apr 25, 2022

2. Contana in PT-pt

When we will have Cortana in PT-pt and not PT-br?

Samega 7Cattac, Apr 25, 2022
  3. OS X Leopard Hacked for Intel PCs

Just one day after its release, Apple’s new OS X Leopard has already been hacked to work on standard Intel-based computers. Admittedly it isn’t guaranteed to work 100% yet, and is more than likely illegal in some way, but all you need to give it a try is a patched DVD image, a zip file with a patch and a USB flash drive. After that you’re just three easy steps away from running the new operating system on your Intel PC (SSE3 and later) but unfortunately there’s no AMD support available yet. As many PC owners have a slight dislike for Macs this may not be too appealing to everyone, but you can take a look at the procedure here.

Source: dailyApps

Jimmy 2004, Apr 25, 2022
  4. My PC got hacked pt,2

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

My PC got hacked pt,2

1. My PC got hacked pt,2 - Similar Threads - got hacked

2. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..: i already tried few ways that i got from other forums but it didnt worked like i made a sfc/scannow but it just dont work and also i tried to do full scan from msert application of microsofts. then i decided to do a reset of my laptop but when i go to recover settings and...
  3. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..: i already tried few ways that i got from other forums but it didnt worked like i made a sfc/scannow but it just dont work and also i tried to do full scan from msert application of microsofts. then i decided to do a reset of my laptop but when i go to recover settings and...
  4. My windows defender got hacked by viruses. and now i cant start windows defender..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Someone hacked me and got my HWID, can they do anything with it, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone hacked me and got my HWID, can they do anything with it, what should I do?: Someone hacked my pc, and got my information and het got my HWID, can he do anything with it and what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-me-and-got-my-hwid-can-they-do/c4f1fc4f-d1c0-4371-8696-c3c62788e9ac
  6. Someone hacked me and got my HWID, can they do anything with it, what should I do?

Someone hacked me and got my HWID, can they do anything with it, what should I do?: Someone hacked my pc, and got my information and het got my HWID, can he do anything with it and what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-me-and-got-my-hwid-can-they-do/c4f1fc4f-d1c0-4371-8696-c3c62788e9ac
  7. Got hacked by rambler.ru account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got hacked by rambler.ru account.: When I can back from my school I just wanted play Minecraft and when I typed my password the name changed to random letters. Then I was scared and checked email of the account and it was *********@rambler.ru * is because it contains russia hackers emails I was then panicking...
  8. Got hacked by rambler.ru account.

Got hacked by rambler.ru account.: When I can back from my school I just wanted play Minecraft and when I typed my password the name changed to random letters. Then I was scared and checked email of the account and it was *********@rambler.ru * is because it contains russia hackers emails I was then panicking...
  9. Got hacked by rambler.ru account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. My Account got hacked and microsoft doesn't help in nothing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Account got hacked and microsoft doesn't help in nothing: I got hacked by the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and i can't recover the account because microsoft dont think i am the real owner of the account. I have sent the recovery form and they said I am not the owner, I already have read all the forums and...