Windows 10: My pc got stuck on "starting windows"

Discus and support My pc got stuck on "starting windows" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC Stuck on "Starting Windows" and Safe Mode or safe mode With Networking, these are not working as well! just saying "please wait" and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shagufta21, Nov 13, 2022.

1. My pc got stuck on "starting windows"

My PC Stuck on "Starting Windows" and Safe Mode or safe mode With Networking, these are not working as well! just saying "please wait" and then shutting down on its own after sometime, is there a way?

:)

Shagufta21, Nov 13, 2022

2. Stuck on Windows 10 start-up

Hi Kyle,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue, one of those is due to outdated drivers. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• Did you notice any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Aside from clicking the ESC button, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in Safe Mode. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. Please follow the steps provided on this

link

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Nov 13, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Windows key + g makes my PC chrash

Hi,

Please reply with the below information to know more about the issue:

• What exactly do you mean by “my PC gets a THRED STUCK IN DRVICE DRIVER”?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and also run the “start menu troubleshooter”, check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Fix problems with the Start menu - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 13, 2022
  4. My pc got stuck on "starting windows"

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 13, 2022
Thema:

My pc got stuck on "starting windows"

1. My pc got stuck on "starting windows" - Similar Threads - got stuck starting

2. My pc got stuck on "starting windows"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc got stuck on "starting windows": My PC Stuck on "Starting Windows" and Safe Mode or safe mode With Networking, these are not working as well! just saying "please wait" and then shutting down on its own after sometime, is there a way?...
  3. My PC is stuck on the start up screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is stuck on the start up screen?: My PC is frozen in the start up screen. Last night I restarted my PC and a screen showed "Repairing disk errors. This may take over an hour". Then I got stuck in a loop of my PC trying to automatically repair itself. Now my PC is stuck in the start up screen...
  4. Pc reset got stuck at 88 %

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc reset got stuck at 88 %: my pc reset is stuck at 88% in the windows installation portion for the last 5 hours and it's still not happening i have things to do in the laptop my pc specs is 1tb hhd 8 gb ram 7th gen i5. Pls help ....i request...
  5. Pc reset got stuck at 88 %

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc reset got stuck at 88 %: my pc reset is stuck at 88% in the windows installation portion for the last 5 hours and it's still not happening i have things to do in the laptop my pc specs is 1tb hhd 8 gb ram 7th gen i5. Pls help ....i request...
  6. Pc reset got stuck at 88 %

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My monitor is glitching and pc got stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My monitor is glitching and pc got stuck: Hi, Within 15 minutes after the power on my pc, my monitor is start to glitch, and pc is stuck. How to fix this?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-is-glitching-and-pc-got-stuck/43240129-6ca1-4bcf-8267-c04eacb024e4
  8. My factory reset on my PC got stuck at 48%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My factory reset on my PC got stuck at 48%: What should I do? I am sxared ri turk it off as it might corrupt something. The computer has some awful spets so that might be the issue? submitted by /u/Nojus1221 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjdtdm/my_factory_reset_on_my_pc_got_stuck_at_48/
  9. Reset this PC got stuck in the middle

Reset this PC got stuck in the middle: I have downloaded & installed drivers from web. And restarted my laptop. Since Restating takes several hours. I decided to reset my PC in recovery options. It has been nearly 4 hours still window is showing "preparing " screen. So done force restart...now system is...
  10. Pc got stuck

Pc got stuck: My pc got stuck, actually it was affect with virus first, many progu got installed n error message came in 100 . Then i factory image reset my pc . Then i started with yhe setup of Cortana n os setup. Suddenly it got stuck then i restarted my pc (force restart) .then it cam...