Windows 10: My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic prepare, I've lost my admin...

Discus and support My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic prepare, I've lost my admin... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic repair, I've lost my admin password so choose lost password reset, but then auto repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael O'Sullivan3, Mar 2, 2024.

1. My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic prepare, I've lost my admin...

My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic repair, I've lost my admin password so choose lost password reset, but then auto repair hangs. Is the only way to fix this to reinstall windows 10? Do I need my admin password to reinstall? Because I've lost my admin password how can I find it? My Microsoft password is different to admin password.

:)

Michael O'Sullivan3, Mar 2, 2024

2. Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

Hi,

To resolve your concern with continuously looping your system, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Mar 2, 2024
  3. My pc is stuck on preparing automatic repair I've tried turning it on and off 3 times and it hasn't done anything

My pc is stuck on preparing automatic repair I've tried turning it on and off 3 times and it hasn't done anything

Daniel Mason1, Mar 2, 2024
  4. My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic prepare, I've lost my admin...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic prepare, I've lost my admin...

1. My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic prepare, I've lost my admin... - Similar Threads - hangs startup turn

2. my pc turns off automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc turns off automatically: my pc turns off automatically when i put a game to install and i sleep for a log time like from 10 pm to 3 am its turns off automatically after updating to windows 11...
  3. my pc turns off automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc turns off automatically: my pc turns off automatically when i put a game to install and i sleep for a log time like from 10 pm to 3 am its turns off automatically after updating to windows 11...
  4. My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic prepare, I've lost my admin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic prepare, I've lost my admin...: My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic repair, I've lost my admin password so choose lost password reset, but then auto repair hangs. Is the only way to fix this to reinstall windows 10? Do I need my admin password to reinstall? Because I've lost my admin...
  5. My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic prepare, I've lost my admin...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic prepare, I've lost my admin...: My pc hangs on startup, I turn off 3 times to get automatic repair, I've lost my admin password so choose lost password reset, but then auto repair hangs. Is the only way to fix this to reinstall windows 10? Do I need my admin password to reinstall? Because I've lost my admin...
  6. When I turn on my computer it gets stuck on preparing automatic repair and then it goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn on my computer it gets stuck on preparing automatic repair and then it goes...: When I power on my computer it shows the aourus logo and says preparing automatic repair. Then it goes blank with a spinning wheel of death. how should I fix this...
  7. My pc is stuck on preparing automatic repair I've tried turning it on and off 3 times and...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc is stuck on preparing automatic repair I've tried turning it on and off 3 times and...: My pc is stuck on preparing automatic repair I've tried turning it on and off 3 times and it hasn't done anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair-ive/7a53e5d4-050d-459f-9f6f-c61b1bd6ad19
  8. My pc is stuck on preparing automatic repair I've tried turning it on and off 3 times and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on preparing automatic repair I've tried turning it on and off 3 times and...: My pc is stuck on preparing automatic repair I've tried turning it on and off 3 times and it hasn't done anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair-ive/7a53e5d4-050d-459f-9f6f-c61b1bd6ad19
  9. My pc is stuck on preparing automatic repair I've tried turning it on and off 3 times and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Preparing automatic repair!! And after sometime it automatically turns off the pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preparing automatic repair!! And after sometime it automatically turns off the pc: Hi, So i had this problem last week, when i had cleaned my pc and assembled all the components again and turned on the pc. On first boot it went upto the lock screen page and got turned off suddenly, I thought it would just be some kind of a regular process and turned it on...