Windows 10: My pc has automatically updated and i have now lost folders and Icons. how do i restore these?

Discus and support My pc has automatically updated and i have now lost folders and Icons. how do i restore these? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My pc has automatically updated and i have now lost folders and Icons. how do i restore these?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardVN, Aug 18, 2019.

1. RichardVN Win User

My pc has automatically updated and i have now lost folders and Icons. how do i restore these?

My pc has automatically updated and i have now lost folders and Icons. how do i restore these?

:)

RichardVN, Aug 18, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 18, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile My pc has automatically updated and i have now lost folders and Icons. how do i restore these? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 18, 2019
  4. gabbydgar Win User

Folder in Favorites lost

Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost folder or how to restore it.

gabbydgar, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. My pc has automatically updated and i have now lost folders and Icons. how do i restore these? - Similar Threads - has automatically updated

2. I lost my task bar how do I restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my task bar how do I restore: I lost my task bar how do I restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-task-bar-how-do-i-restore/87613d02-cb53-4124-bd1f-07366a202558
  3. I lost my task bar how do I restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my task bar how do I restore: I lost my task bar how do I restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-task-bar-how-do-i-restore/87613d02-cb53-4124-bd1f-07366a202558
  4. How can I restore a lost folder containing lost pictures?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore a lost folder containing lost pictures?: So, I was cleaning out my computer to make more storage space for it, and I accidentally deleted a folder containing pictures from a digital camera that I currently own. They were pictures from a Canon PowerShot A95 Camera, which I know is an older camera, but I was still...
  5. How can I restore a lost folder containing lost pictures?

How can I restore a lost folder containing lost pictures?: So, I was cleaning out my computer to make more storage space for it, and I accidentally deleted a folder containing pictures from a digital camera that I currently own. They were pictures from a Canon PowerShot A95 Camera, which I know is an older camera, but I was still...
  6. How do I restore my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore my pc?: I want to restore my pc but it says could not find the recovery environment. I was able to do this before but now I can't. I have been having trouble with my games crashing and I am trying to fix it. Everything is up to date with drivers. I have a AS Rock B550 Pro4...
  7. How do I restore my pc?

How do I restore my pc?: I want to restore my pc but it says could not find the recovery environment. I was able to do this before but now I can't. I have been having trouble with my games crashing and I am trying to fix it. Everything is up to date with drivers. I have a AS Rock B550 Pro4...
  8. How do I restore my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. the layout of my desktop icons has changed, how do i restore it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    the layout of my desktop icons has changed, how do i restore it?: the layout of my desktop icons has changed, how do i restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-layout-of-my-desktop-icons-has-changed-how-do/e2f781aa-ca3b-4300-af66-9aed5fa81032
  10. I have lost my icons, including my desktop icon. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have lost my icons, including my desktop icon. What do I do?: I need help with loss of icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-icons-including-my-desktop-icon/052a6c8f-fe51-481c-b54e-68455c9a1611