Windows 10: My PC has been a victim of phishing

Discus and support My PC has been a victim of phishing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My PC has been a victim of elaborate phishing since October last year. Now it is preventing the download of Windows update for the last four days. It... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fielda Silva, Feb 2, 2019.

1. My PC has been a victim of phishing

My PC has been a victim of elaborate phishing since October last year. Now it is preventing the download of Windows update for the last four days. It states: Error occurred (without any error identity). This now appears to be not a genuine Windows statement. It is always attempting to steal my password, by asking me to sign-in at every opportunity. How can I clean my PC? I have tried repair & reset for Edge, Office 365 to no avail.

:)

Fielda Silva, Feb 2, 2019

2. phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Feb 2, 2019
  3. quietman7 - MVP, Feb 2, 2019
  4. My PC has been a victim of phishing

Jsssssssss, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

My PC has been a victim of phishing

1. My PC has been a victim of phishing - Similar Threads - has been victim

2. My PC has been stucked in loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been stucked in loop: Please help me how to recover the stucked in the loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-been-stucked-in-loop/267bbc5b-c5bd-45a8-a2a6-f9ba6f17735d
  3. My PC has been stucked in loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has been stucked in loop: Please help me how to recover the stucked in the loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-been-stucked-in-loop/267bbc5b-c5bd-45a8-a2a6-f9ba6f17735d
  4. My PC has been stucked in loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. my pc has been bugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc has been bugging: my pc has been bugging for about a week showing the battery icon even though I don't have a battery, also always saying " the update has failed" and the mouse sometimes just stops movingcan someone help?...
  6. my pc has been bugging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc has been bugging: my pc has been bugging for about a week showing the battery icon even though I don't have a battery, also always saying " the update has failed" and the mouse sometimes just stops movingcan someone help?...
  7. my pc has been bugging

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My PC has been crashing for no reason at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC has been crashing for no reason at all: So recently my PC has been just randomly crashing, like it completely freezes up, and I have to restart it over and over, it happened like 5 times today, and it's not even normal anymore, this happens every 10-20 minutes now. I've tried resetting my PC and it still comes...
  9. My PC has been really underperforming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has been really underperforming: The CPU has been running at 500mhz its a ryzen 7 3800x and I tried everything. I found out that booting into safe mode seems to fix it and make it run normally also when I check resource monitor for some reason the maximum frequency is at 13% How do I fix this???[IMG]...
  10. My PC has been crashing daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has been crashing daily: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎1/‎3/‎2021 2:59 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffffa50ea35b1010 Parameter...