Windows 10: My pc has been acting up it’s really slow valorant a not working the internet is super slow...

Discus and support My pc has been acting up it’s really slow valorant a not working the internet is super slow... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Landrychessor_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Landrychessor_, Aug 24, 2020.

1. My pc has been acting up it’s really slow valorant a not working the internet is super slow...

/u/Landrychessor_, Aug 24, 2020

2. Super slow online/internet

My desktop is super slow 10 Kbps when online, the laptop works fine, the internet provider was hear and it is not the modem or wifi but the computer. When you turn the wifi on the desktop the laptop slows down. Something on the desktop is sucking all
    the wifi signal. Help.

rickphillips1, Aug 24, 2020
  3. super slow

Hi Mehedy,

PC performance might slow down due to a possible corrupted system file, high CPU, memory, or disk usage, hardware failures or software conflicts. For us to narrow down the issue, kindly answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • Have you made any recent hardware or software changes prior to this issue?
    • On which activity does your PC slows down?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the given methods on this article:

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Aug 24, 2020
  4. dnroerig Win User

My pc has been acting up it’s really slow valorant a not working the internet is super slow...

Super super super slow running Windows 10

I have a Samsung touch screen computer. I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago. I have Norton antivirus. A couple of weeks ago my computer started to run slow. I did a "go back to a known good date" reset. worked for a while. then started to slow
    down. Now it takes over an hour from turning on computer to get to google web page. It works, but is super super slow. Do you have a suggestion to try so I dont lose my saved data. I have only got on set up (F8) once on many attempts. Thank you for any help.

dnroerig, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

My pc has been acting up it’s really slow valorant a not working the internet is super slow...

1. My pc has been acting up it’s really slow valorant a not working the internet is super slow... - Similar Threads - has been acting

2. My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.: My toshiba satellite laptop has been working completely fine yesterday and noe its so SLOE LIKE LITERALLY. My disk were not full. I have Intel Core cpu. And 12 gb ram. Theres no software that is enabled for start up. I TRIED one thing. Its thst I went ti safe mode on my...
  3. My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.: My toshiba satellite laptop has been working completely fine yesterday and noe its so SLOE LIKE LITERALLY. My disk were not full. I have Intel Core cpu. And 12 gb ram. Theres no software that is enabled for start up. I TRIED one thing. Its thst I went ti safe mode on my...
  4. My Laptop Has been really extremely slow right now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My pc has been getting really slow after a factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc has been getting really slow after a factory reset: Hi, a few days ago, i cleaned the physical form of my computer and decided to factory reset it because it got a little slow. So I did and my computer now opens every single app very slowly. For example, if i open Microsoft edge, it opens the app instantly, but it takes a lot...
  6. Really slow internet speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Really slow internet speeds: This all started after my bios crashed. Before the crash, I was getting anywhere from 150-250mbps on downloads from everywhere third party also I fixed my bios Then I reinstalled windows, I'm only getting 18-25 mbps. Every other computer on my network is getting...
  7. Everything has gone super slow..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything has gone super slow..: I have no idea why. Tabs on the internet take forever to load on every browser with constant format errors. As in you get that raw text and no graphics. Any program takes forever to respond and load. When they're open they go un responsive on and off. And when i play games...
  8. REALLY SLOW INTERNET

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    REALLY SLOW INTERNET: My internet is fast. 125 MB download, about 20 MB Upload. However, I had a weird issue recently. I came back home after a walk, where I had left my PC on (It was only about forty minutes away) and I come back to find my internet not working anymore? When it was working...
  9. My internet has been running extremely slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet has been running extremely slow: My internet is running extremely slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-internet-has-been-running-extremely-slow/1c045282-71fd-4cfd-81de-880ebc80429a
  10. Windows 10 acting really slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 acting really slow: Hey guys, When I come to start to use my computer I load up into windows 10 and it seems to be laggy and slow, taking even the simplest apps ages to load and I'm insure why as it was working last night when I used it last Any help is appreciated Thanks 10982