Windows 10: my pc has been bugging

Discus and support my pc has been bugging in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my pc has been bugging for about a week showing the battery icon even though I don't have a battery, also always saying " the update has failed" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Maks Adler, Sep 22, 2022.

1. my pc has been bugging

my pc has been bugging for about a week showing the battery icon even though I don't have a battery, also always saying " the update has failed" and the mouse sometimes just stops movingcan someone help?

:)

Maks Adler, Sep 22, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 22, 2022
  3. ss2020 Win User
    Desktop items open Libreoffice; windows bugged and flickering

My mother's PC had the most bizarre bug I've ever seen this morning.

PC specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Version: 1903 when problem occurred (1909 now)

What happened:
    • all desktop items, including folders, opened in Libreoffice Writer; once open it displayed a blank document then began flickering as if it had bugged while scrolling
    • opened Task Manager from the task bar, selecting the second tab opened the final tab, which began flickering like Libreoffice
    • problems stopped after a restart, then occurred again after another restart; then stopped after the PC ran for a short time
    • no error popups or BSODs
    • she said Candycrush reported an error earlier but it didn't occur when I looked at it; she said it mentioned "something about the desktop"

Steps I've taken:
    • did a quick virus scan then reboot scan with Windows Defender; no problems found
    • sfc /scannow; no problems found
    • installed update KB4537572 and upgraded system to 1909; updates appear to have been successful, no other updates available

At the moment the problem has disappeared, but since it reoccurred previously I'm not sure it hasn't been fixed.

I'm out of ideas. What else can I check and what other tests can I run? Based on the given information could anyone suggest what the problem might be?

ss2020, Sep 22, 2022
  4. my pc has been bugging

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

my pc has been bugging

1. my pc has been bugging - Similar Threads - has been bugging

2. My PC has been stucked in loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been stucked in loop: Please help me how to recover the stucked in the loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-been-stucked-in-loop/267bbc5b-c5bd-45a8-a2a6-f9ba6f17735d
  3. My PC has been stucked in loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has been stucked in loop: Please help me how to recover the stucked in the loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-been-stucked-in-loop/267bbc5b-c5bd-45a8-a2a6-f9ba6f17735d
  4. My PC has been stucked in loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. my pc has been bugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc has been bugging: my pc has been bugging for about a week showing the battery icon even though I don't have a battery, also always saying " the update has failed" and the mouse sometimes just stops movingcan someone help?...
  6. my pc has been bugging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc has been bugging: my pc has been bugging for about a week showing the battery icon even though I don't have a battery, also always saying " the update has failed" and the mouse sometimes just stops movingcan someone help?...
  7. My PC has been really underperforming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has been really underperforming: The CPU has been running at 500mhz its a ryzen 7 3800x and I tried everything. I found out that booting into safe mode seems to fix it and make it run normally also when I check resource monitor for some reason the maximum frequency is at 13% How do I fix this???[IMG]...
  8. My PC has been crashing daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has been crashing daily: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎1/‎3/‎2021 2:59 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffffa50ea35b1010 Parameter...
  9. Has the bug for screenshots with HDR has been fixed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has the bug for screenshots with HDR has been fixed?: When I use Snip & Sketch with HDR on under Win10, the screenshots show with all colors messed up. Anyone has found a way to fix this? Thanks! submitted by /u/El_Enemigo [link] [comments]...
  10. My PC has been a victim of phishing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC has been a victim of phishing: My PC has been a victim of elaborate phishing since October last year. Now it is preventing the download of Windows update for the last four days. It states: Error occurred (without any error identity). This now appears to be not a genuine Windows statement. It is always...