Windows 10: My PC has been crashing daily

Discus and support My PC has been crashing daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎1/‎3/‎2021 2:59 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hevusrul, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Hevusrul Win User

My PC has been crashing daily

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎1/‎3/‎2021 2:59 AM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 117
    Parameter 1: ffffa50ea35b1010
    Parameter 2: fffff8006ece2298
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_19041
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

---------------------------------------------------------------

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎1/‎3/‎2021 2:59 AM

Status

Not reported

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 1a

Parameter 1: 61941

Parameter 2: ffffb5006a5e0c94

Parameter 3: 9

Parameter 4: ffffd902cad314d0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1.M1, 7/2/2020
    BaseBoard Product Z490 PLUS MS-7C98
    BIOS Mode UEFI

GPU is an EVGA RTX 3070

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

:)

Hevusrul, Jan 3, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jan 3, 2021
  4. My PC has been crashing daily

Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

My PC has been crashing daily

1. My PC has been crashing daily - Similar Threads - has been crashing

2. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has been randomly crashing: Just installed a used Gigabyte 8GB OC edition 3070ti GDDR6, along with a 80+ White 700w Power supply. And ever since the replacement parts were installed I have been having issues with both monitors shutting off while my pc has lights and fans on and I still receive audio...
  3. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc has been randomly crashing: Just installed a used Gigabyte 8GB OC edition 3070ti GDDR6, along with a 80+ White 700w Power supply. And ever since the replacement parts were installed I have been having issues with both monitors shutting off while my pc has lights and fans on and I still receive audio...
  4. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC has been crashing for no reason at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has been crashing for no reason at all: So recently my PC has been just randomly crashing, like it completely freezes up, and I have to restart it over and over, it happened like 5 times today, and it's not even normal anymore, this happens every 10-20 minutes now. I've tried resetting my PC and it still comes...
  6. My PC has been crashing for no reason at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC has been crashing for no reason at all: So recently my PC has been just randomly crashing, like it completely freezes up, and I have to restart it over and over, it happened like 5 times today, and it's not even normal anymore, this happens every 10-20 minutes now. I've tried resetting my PC and it still comes...
  7. My computer has been crashing daily.

My computer has been crashing daily.: Basic DxDiag informationTime of this report: 8/21/2021, 19:19:17 Machine name: DESKTOP-8RPC05P Machine Id: {B8AC711C-A21B-4BBB-BC17-B1989944D452} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 19043 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 Language: English Regional Setting:...
  8. My pc has been crashing more frequently

My pc has been crashing more frequently: Hi so basically my PC has been crashing a lot lately and I'm worried the more it happens it may damage my pc permanently or maybe it already has. can anybody help me? This is always whats appearing when ever I crash and it happens mostly when I play games.Log Name: System...
  9. New PC from my work has been crashing at least once daily

New PC from my work has been crashing at least once daily: Hi guys! So my workplace has sent me a new pc for my WFH setup. Its a newly built PC, fresh install and hardware supplied by a tech retailer here in our city. I was having a lot of BSOD during my first use but I was able to resolve it by setting the power saving setting to...
  10. New PC from my work has been crashing at least once daily

New PC from my work has been crashing at least once daily: Hi guys! So my workplace has sent me a new pc for my WFH setup. Its a newly built PC, fresh install and hardware supplied by a tech retailer here in our city. I was having a lot of BSOD during my first use but I was able to resolve it by setting the power saving setting to...