Windows 10: My pc has been crashing more frequently

Discus and support My pc has been crashing more frequently in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi so basically my PC has been crashing a lot lately and I'm worried the more it happens it may damage my pc permanently or maybe it already has. can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshLegaspi, Jun 13, 2021.

1. My pc has been crashing more frequently

Hi so basically my PC has been crashing a lot lately and I'm worried the more it happens it may damage my pc permanently or maybe it already has. can anybody help me? This is always whats appearing when ever I crash and it happens mostly when I play games.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 6/13/2021 10:08:38 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashe

:)

JoshLegaspi, Jun 13, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 13, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

4. Steve C Win User

My pc has been crashing more frequently

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

My pc has been crashing more frequently

1. My pc has been crashing more frequently - Similar Threads - has been crashing

2. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has been randomly crashing: Just installed a used Gigabyte 8GB OC edition 3070ti GDDR6, along with a 80+ White 700w Power supply. And ever since the replacement parts were installed I have been having issues with both monitors shutting off while my pc has lights and fans on and I still receive audio...
  3. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc has been randomly crashing: Just installed a used Gigabyte 8GB OC edition 3070ti GDDR6, along with a 80+ White 700w Power supply. And ever since the replacement parts were installed I have been having issues with both monitors shutting off while my pc has lights and fans on and I still receive audio...
  4. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting more and more frequent crashes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting more and more frequent crashes...: I have begun experiencing issues with my computer crashing randomly. Sometimes its during a game, sometimes its browsing the web. Sometimes the computer is idling or updating and when I come back, it has restarted from a blue screen of death crash. I have uninstalled and...
  6. Getting more and more frequent crashes...

Getting more and more frequent crashes...: I have begun experiencing issues with my computer crashing randomly. Sometimes its during a game, sometimes its browsing the web. Sometimes the computer is idling or updating and when I come back, it has restarted from a blue screen of death crash. I have uninstalled and...
  7. Getting more and more frequent crashes...

8. My PC has been crashing for no reason at all

My PC has been crashing for no reason at all: So recently my PC has been just randomly crashing, like it completely freezes up, and I have to restart it over and over, it happened like 5 times today, and it's not even normal anymore, this happens every 10-20 minutes now. I've tried resetting my PC and it still comes...
  9. My PC has been crashing for no reason at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC has been crashing for no reason at all: So recently my PC has been just randomly crashing, like it completely freezes up, and I have to restart it over and over, it happened like 5 times today, and it's not even normal anymore, this happens every 10-20 minutes now. I've tried resetting my PC and it still comes...
  10. My PC has been crashing daily

My PC has been crashing daily: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎1/‎3/‎2021 2:59 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffffa50ea35b1010 Parameter...