Windows 10: My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted...

Discus and support My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In "view reliability history" the exact words are "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x00000000000005b2,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tyro Storm, Jan 19, 2021.

1. My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted...

In "view reliability history" the exact words are "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x00000000000005b2, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80574a73258. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2b5a37d2-8e2d-497a-8cbb-778aa16a94e3."

I went and found the file it was referring to 1.8gb but I have no way to open or read said file. I also found the minidump file 2395kb but I don't know how to open or share that one either.

Please help if able, It seems as if this is the second time its happened as there are two minidump files.

EDIT: I figured out how to upload to one drive. here's the link

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhNab8JdnkZ2sTspq160mkpKwi3l?e=uZz45x

Thanks!

:)

Tyro Storm, Jan 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Stew_B Win User
    Computer FREEZE at Desktop display

I have had similar experience. But mine is more random, and occurs when clicking the start menu. It will partially load then freeze the computer. The only way out is to hard shut down. THis happens randomly a number of times per day, and occassionally
    immediately again upon reboot. I have since done a recovery to 8.1 and all is well now. THe suggested steps did no good. THere is a bug in Win10. Probably should stop with the workaround suggestions and try to find/fix the issue.

Stew_B, Jan 19, 2021
  4. My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted...

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted...

1. My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted... - Similar Threads - has been freezing

2. New Pc has been deadlocking/ freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Pc has been deadlocking/ freezing randomly.: Its been like 3 weeks since I got my new pc, and randomly its been just freezing and forcing me to turn it off and back on. I had the store tech support do diagnostics on it and everything was fine, did ram test, and updated to windows 20h2. which afterward worked for 10 days...
  3. Has Get Help been shut down?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Has Get Help been shut down?: I cannot "Message an Advisor" , no call back menu items, only thing working in Get Help at the moment is "Ask the community." HOW DO I GET ACCESS TO MY PAID ASSURE SUPPORT PLAN?...
  4. My computer has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer has been hacked: My computer has been hacked and a hidden user has gained access. In an effort to delete default users, there are several now, I still cant find out how or where they are. I have disabled network sharing and turned off Wi-Fi and so far I haven't detected the...
  5. When I print my computer shuts down and has to be rebooted

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I print my computer shuts down and has to be rebooted: When I print, my computer shuts down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-my-computer-shuts-down-and-has-to-be/fa89e880-aa2f-42f4-80f0-14be47404a34
  6. Computer just shuts down.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer just shuts down.: I get the following: Your computer has encountered a problem and will restart. This happens mostly when on Facebook. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-just-shuts-down/bcc7b9ab-2945-49a6-bd26-61802ca3c784
  7. Computer screens randomly freezing, have to force shut down and reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer screens randomly freezing, have to force shut down and reboot: Hi. First of all I'd like to apologize if I'm vague or unclear at any point. English isn't my first language but I will attempt to explain everything as good as I can. Windows Version Number: 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) For a few months now my computer has been randomly fully...
  8. My PC has been having random startups.

My PC has been having random startups.: It started a couple weeks ago after an update. I will be playing card games or working and it just stops and reboots. The error message I get on the blue screen of death says: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED;;;FAILED; NDIS.SYS and then the computer restarts. I've had...
  9. PC randomly shuts down then reboots

PC randomly shuts down then reboots: Hey, So my pc has recently been completely randomly crashing to a black screen then rebooting. It has mostly occurred when i have been playing games and i cannot seem to find what is is for the life of me. I initially thought it might be my cpu overheating as it was...
  10. Laptop freezes and has to be forced shut down and rebooted.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop freezes and has to be forced shut down and rebooted.: Hello, I have had this problem since day one with windows 10 and its about to force me back to windows 7. Random times when working on my laptop it will just freeze. If there is something playing be it music or youtube it will make a god awful noise through the speakers....