Windows 10: My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted...

Discus and support My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In "view reliability history" the exact words are "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x00000000000005b2,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tyro Storm, Jan 19, 2021.

1. My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted...

In "view reliability history" the exact words are "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x00000000000005b2, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80574a73258. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2b5a37d2-8e2d-497a-8cbb-778aa16a94e3."

I went and found the file it was referring to 1.8gb but I have no way to open or read said file. I also found the minidump file 2395kb but I don't know how to open or share that one either.

Please help if able, It seems as if this is the second time its happened as there are two minidump files.

EDIT: I figured out how to upload to one drive. here's the link

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhNab8JdnkZ2sTspq160mkpKwi3l?e=uZz45x

Thanks!

:)

Tyro Storm, Jan 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Stew_B Win User
    Computer FREEZE at Desktop display

I have had similar experience. But mine is more random, and occurs when clicking the start menu. It will partially load then freeze the computer. The only way out is to hard shut down. THis happens randomly a number of times per day, and occassionally
    immediately again upon reboot. I have since done a recovery to 8.1 and all is well now. THe suggested steps did no good. THere is a bug in Win10. Probably should stop with the workaround suggestions and try to find/fix the issue.

Stew_B, Jan 19, 2021
  4. My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted...

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted...

1. My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted... - Similar Threads - has been freezing

2. My computer sometimes randomly freezes and has trouble shutting down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer sometimes randomly freezes and has trouble shutting down.: It's been doing this for the past couple of months. I don't understand why though. When I make the firmware check for problems with the hardware it insists that there are no problems. I've even tried reinstalling windows and not even that worked. It feels like nothing I try...
  3. My computer sometimes randomly freezes and has trouble shutting down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer sometimes randomly freezes and has trouble shutting down.: It's been doing this for the past couple of months. I don't understand why though. When I make the firmware check for problems with the hardware it insists that there are no problems. I've even tried reinstalling windows and not even that worked. It feels like nothing I try...
  4. My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.

My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.: Just as the title says my PC keeps freezing. Nothing specific seems to trigger it this happens from something as demanding as a high end game, to just using a browser with one tab. The screen just freezes and the audio stammers out and glitches. No one online seems to have...
  5. My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.: Just as the title says my PC keeps freezing. Nothing specific seems to trigger it this happens from something as demanding as a high end game, to just using a browser with one tab. The screen just freezes and the audio stammers out and glitches. No one online seems to have...
  6. My computer has been rebooting randomly, freezing then rebooting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been rebooting randomly, freezing then rebooting.: Windows 11 Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core ProcessorAMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 32 GB memory a while ago my pc used to crash and reboot like 5-6 times a day, I tried to benchmark it to see if I can make it crash but it didn't. i managed to make it crash less...
  7. My computer has been rebooting randomly, freezing then rebooting.

My computer has been rebooting randomly, freezing then rebooting.: Windows 11 Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core ProcessorAMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 32 GB memory a while ago my pc used to crash and reboot like 5-6 times a day, I tried to benchmark it to see if I can make it crash but it didn't. i managed to make it crash less...
  8. My computer has just started to randomly shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has just started to randomly shut down.: It happens 2 or 3 times a day, just randomly, playing games or just browsing.Having googled this, people say it could be a power supply issue. I have done the SFC scan now, no errors.Critical 20/11/2022 17:40:50 Kernel-Power 41 63 I have attached 2 screenshots of the errors....
  9. My computer has just started to randomly shut down.

My computer has just started to randomly shut down.: It happens 2 or 3 times a day, just randomly, playing games or just browsing.Having googled this, people say it could be a power supply issue. I have done the SFC scan now, no errors.Critical 20/11/2022 17:40:50 Kernel-Power 41 63 I have attached 2 screenshots of the errors....
  10. My computer has just started to randomly shut down.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging