Windows 10: my PC has been getting blue screened on start. was told to update my windows but keep...

Discus and support my PC has been getting blue screened on start. was told to update my windows but keep... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DWLKJR [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DWLKJR, Apr 25, 2022.

1. /u/DWLKJR Win User

my PC has been getting blue screened on start. was told to update my windows but keep...

/u/DWLKJR, Apr 25, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 25, 2022
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Apr 25, 2022
  4. brad59 Win User

my PC has been getting blue screened on start. was told to update my windows but keep...

blue screen

Hi all, Please bear with me as I'm not very computer literate lol!
    My daughters laptop (old dell c400) just went to a blue screen when starting up! Anyway,was told to re-load windows disc. However there's no cd drive or floppy drive!
    Found an old external floppy drive but don't have windows on floppy!
    Also ran diognostics and it passed everything until it came to DST SHORT STATUS TEST,then came up failed! Any suggestions or is it a brick?*Bang Head :banghead:

brad59, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

1. my PC has been getting blue screened on start. was told to update my windows but keep... - Similar Threads - has been getting

2. My PC keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps Blue Screening: My PC is Bluescreening with the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and telling me what failed is ntoskrnle.exeI have diagnosed my ram and it appears that isn't the issue, I have run memory check, and system check, nothing. Checked for virus and found a trojan, got rid of it and...
  3. My PC keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps Blue Screening: My PC is Bluescreening with the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and telling me what failed is ntoskrnle.exeI have diagnosed my ram and it appears that isn't the issue, I have run memory check, and system check, nothing. Checked for virus and found a trojan, got rid of it and...
  4. My Pc keeps blue screening

My Pc keeps blue screening: Hello,for a few months my computer has been acting up. Certain games like FIFA 23 which in all honesty is a programming **** show anyway and Hitman 3 just crash without any error message and other times Windows just straight up goes to blue screen. The error codes always...
  5. My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.: I left my pc open in my room, went away for a few hours, it went into sleep mode but when i came back and pressed the mouse button nothing would happen and there was just a black screen. So I held down the power button for 5 seconds until my pc shut down and then i turned it...
  6. My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.

My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.: I left my pc open in my room, went away for a few hours, it went into sleep mode but when i came back and pressed the mouse button nothing would happen and there was just a black screen. So I held down the power button for 5 seconds until my pc shut down and then i turned it...
  7. My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. my pc keep getting blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc keep getting blue screen error: this is my dump files, can you check it for mehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/h20d6ftnh3jbs2l/092321-12578-01.zip/file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keep-getting-blue-screen-error/a1a47201-c18e-4885-a16a-b9b7612a2118
  9. My pc keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps blue screening: These BSOD's mainly happen when I am playing games on my pc. I have been having this problem for a while now and I would love to know if anyone could help me out. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqcXbpo8ViTxjiJx1ySMtvw3EwXK?e=TGtXcf Thanks, Owen...
  10. my PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my PC keeps blue screening: specs Ryzen 3700x, Prime x570 pro mobo, 16gb of Corsair RGB pro ram at 3600 MHz, Cx 650m power supply, Gtx 1060 6gb, 128 GB inland sad c drive, 1 TB Toshiba HDD at 7200rpm, 3 TB Seagate HDD at 7200rpm and Se2717hr display x2 once a day give or take my pc blue screens with...