Windows 10: My pc has been restrating for 2 hours since update, how to solve this issue ? P.s damn you...

Discus and support My pc has been restrating for 2 hours since update, how to solve this issue ? P.s damn you... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/adwan83 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drwu37/my_pc_has_been_restrating_for_2_hours_since/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/adwan83, Nov 5, 2019.

1. My pc has been restrating for 2 hours since update, how to solve this issue ? P.s damn you...

/u/adwan83, Nov 5, 2019
  2. 邱风 Win User

PC freezes randomly after running 2-3 hours

Hi.

My PC starts freezes about 0.5 sec randomly after running 2-3 hours, no matter if I was gaming or watching videos.

Restart the PC can normally solve the issue (it does not always work, but it seems " shut down " then turn on PC has a higher chance of solving this issue compare to " restart".) Since restart sometimes solves the problem, I assume it should not be a overheating
    issue.

I have no idea if it is a system issue or hardware issue. I have tried updating all the drivers, but it does not work. I used Dell system diagnose, but it suggest all hardware are fine.

Can anyone suggest how can I fix this issue?

Regards,

Feng,

邱风, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Tendows Win User
    [SOLVED] How do I solve an issue where File Explorer windows open twice?

Hi there, Thofikh!

1. I have not made any changes to the system prior to this issue.

2. No, I have not installed a third-party antivirus on the system.

I tried both step 1 and 2. The issue was still occurring.

Tendows, Nov 5, 2019
  4. malware Win User

My pc has been restrating for 2 hours since update, how to solve this issue ? P.s damn you...

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

My pc has been restrating for 2 hours since update, how to solve this issue ? P.s damn you...

1. My pc has been restrating for 2 hours since update, how to solve this issue ? P.s damn you... - Similar Threads - has been restrating

2. Microsoft, damn you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft, damn you: Every single application in Windows 8.1 is gone, due to you "forcing" people using 10 or 11.I downgraded my dell inspiron 14z n411z to 8.1, because that **** cannot handle 10.Why, at least get back Store running....
  3. Damn you Microsoft! You updated in the middle of hours of work!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Damn you Microsoft! You updated in the middle of hours of work!: Windows 10 on an HP laptop that says it was last updated 3/10/2021!How do I turn off the system auto update that updates overnight? I NEED to turn that off. Many times it has restarted and I've lost info that I hadn't saved - programs like password storage systems and other...
  4. Damn you Microsoft! You updated in the middle of hours of work!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Damn you Microsoft! You updated in the middle of hours of work!: Windows 10 on an HP laptop that says it was last updated 3/10/2021!How do I turn off the system auto update that updates overnight? I NEED to turn that off. Many times it has restarted and I've lost info that I hadn't saved - programs like password storage systems and other...
  5. Damn you Microsoft! You updated in the middle of hours of work!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. This has been going on for about 2 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This has been going on for about 2 hours.: It's stuck on 20% for about 2 hours. And what is this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-has-been-going-on-for-about-2-hours/4c76a954-4030-42c3-8ff5-546b08af52aa
  7. My update has been on 100% for two hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My update has been on 100% for two hours: Should I turn it off? It says not to but it’s been on that for so damn long. I got the windows update from 2004 to 20H2 from a windows support guy who suggested it to fix the audio issue I contacted Microsoft about (like the legit proper ones; not some random guy) and when I...
  8. Laptop is been stuck since 2 hours during reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop is been stuck since 2 hours during reset: I switched it and ture ed it on i guess i did a grave mistake https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-been-stuck-since-2-hours-during-reset/83fb23c2-cf7d-4413-ba43-512b675a2d3b
  9. HELP my son's computer has been locked for 2 hours

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HELP my son's computer has been locked for 2 hours: My son has his own windows 10 PC and when we set it up he was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. However, I was set up to have family control. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to screen time until a couple of days ago. I...
  10. How to restart/stop Windows Update, since it has been like this for 2 days?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to restart/stop Windows Update, since it has been like this for 2 days?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lolpo555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e4mo88/how_to_restartstop_windows_update_since_it_has/