Windows 10: my pc has blue screen saying reset this pc

Discus and support my pc has blue screen saying reset this pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my pc keeps resetting , and I cannot get to icon screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by doloresgolden, Jul 12, 2018.

1. my pc has blue screen saying reset this pc

my pc keeps resetting , and I cannot get to icon screen,

:)

doloresgolden, Jul 12, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Blue Screen loop after resetting PC.

After having some issues beforehand, I decided to reset my PC to start off on a clean slate, but immediately after, my computer began to go under a boot loop, and constantly hits a blue screen that says:

"Stop Code: 0xc000021a"

I'm not even able to access the login screen. Repeatedly pressing F8 or F12 doesn't bring up any menus and I can't find my Windows 10 disk that I installed the OS with. Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

KennethCorpuz, Jul 12, 2018
  4. my pc has blue screen saying reset this pc

PC Build Steps

With:

1. Prime95
    • What do I do if the PC locks up or blue screens?
    I meant:
    What am I supposed to do if the PC locks up or blue screens? Turn off the PSU?

anandsap123, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

my pc has blue screen saying reset this pc

1. my pc has blue screen saying reset this pc - Similar Threads - has blue screen

2. My pc has a blue screen on lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has a blue screen on lock: My ACER pc has a blue screen on lock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-a-blue-screen-on-lock/f085f043-7b55-4973-960c-d68fc9622a4b
  3. My pc has a blue screen on lock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc has a blue screen on lock: My ACER pc has a blue screen on lock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-a-blue-screen-on-lock/f085f043-7b55-4973-960c-d68fc9622a4b
  4. Blue screen when hard resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when hard resetting my pc: When I got on my pc nothing on the bottom left was working and some apps weren’t working. Setting wouldn’t start and I couldn’t type in the search bar. I chose to reset but keep my files, but that didn’t work. Then I tried to hard reset. That’s where I am now. During the hard...
  5. Blue screen when hard resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when hard resetting my pc: When I got on my pc nothing on the bottom left was working and some apps weren’t working. Setting wouldn’t start and I couldn’t type in the search bar. I chose to reset but keep my files, but that didn’t work. Then I tried to hard reset. That’s where I am now. During the hard...
  6. Blue screen when hard resetting my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC has this Blue screen of death problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC has this Blue screen of death problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ea 0xffff818c055df040, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 074c36a2-9a30-48cb-9021-aba7b92dd62c what is this problem ?...
  8. Blue screen says PC infected.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue screen says PC infected.: Have read 2 responses to this question - how can I perform any processes with screen locked & no cursor visible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/blue-screen-says-pc-infected/d5c9b142-e02e-41b4-a419-1177bfd2bb45
  9. Blue screen of death not letting my reset my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death not letting my reset my PC: I tried resetting my PC because I got the blue screen of death a few nights ago, I tried resetting to the factory settings, wiping everything but before my PC was about to reset I got the blue screen of death "Your PC ran into an error and is not going to restart" and then it...
  10. Blue Screen on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen on my PC: Hello Microsoft Community, Since an Windows Update in February ,my pc has been having a lot of problems, one of them is the Blue Screen Of Death with the error ''PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA'' . Everytime I install windows updates, and resart the PC it shows this error,...