Windows 10: My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do...

Discus and support My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC specs are:Ryzen 5 4650G16 GB HyperX RAM1TB HDDGigabyte 450W PSURX 6650XTAorus B450 Elite MoBoI used DDU and installed clean drivers, installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by saifhaitham, Dec 3, 2023.

1. My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do...

My PC specs are:Ryzen 5 4650G16 GB HyperX RAM1TB HDDGigabyte 450W PSURX 6650XTAorus B450 Elite MoBoI used DDU and installed clean drivers, installed clean Windows 11, and used Memtest to check the RAM and it came with no errors. This has been going on for a year and it's driving me mad. What do I do?These are my dump files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ewji72tigfvc1jx/Minidumps.zip/file

:)

saifhaitham, Dec 3, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 3, 2023
  3. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Dec 3, 2023
  4. BetoLP Win User

My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do... 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do...

1. My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do... - Similar Threads - has BSODs I'm

2. What do I do when my Windows PC won't start up like normal after removing old and unused...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do when my Windows PC won't start up like normal after removing old and unused...: I uninstalled multiple old programs such as turbotax, previous printer software, powerbi, anaconda, and the cyberlink DVD software. I wasn't using these programs anymore and they were slowing down my computer, so I wanted them gone to free up space and increase speed. After...
  3. What do I do when my Windows PC won't start up like normal after removing old and unused...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do when my Windows PC won't start up like normal after removing old and unused...: I uninstalled multiple old programs such as turbotax, previous printer software, powerbi, anaconda, and the cyberlink DVD software. I wasn't using these programs anymore and they were slowing down my computer, so I wanted them gone to free up space and increase speed. After...
  4. What do I do when my Windows PC won't start up like normal after removing old and unused...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do...

My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do...: My PC specs are:Ryzen 5 4650G16 GB HyperX RAM1TB HDDGigabyte 450W PSURX 6650XTAorus B450 Elite MoBoI used DDU and installed clean drivers, installed clean Windows 11, and used Memtest to check the RAM and it came with no errors. This has been going on for a year and it's...
  6. What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...: What can I do at this situation when I'm starting my windows and I'm facing a problem with my password Whenever my password is correct then windows tell me that the password is incorrect....
  7. What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...

What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...: What can I do at this situation when I'm starting my windows and I'm facing a problem with my password Whenever my password is correct then windows tell me that the password is incorrect....
  8. What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. PC Crashes when doing light tasks on Blender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes when doing light tasks on Blender: When doing very few things at once I have my PC crash Without BSOD and will reboot. I have tried some troubleshooting tips I have seen in forums such as the sfc/scannow to check windows drive, uninstalled completely and reinstalled the software that I was using at the time of...
  10. BSOD when doing nothing else than browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when doing nothing else than browsing: Two BSODs, once today, once yesterday. No other applications running than browsers, doing nothing else than browsing. The only common factor in these two BSODs is that yesterday I was uploading big file (3.5 GB) to my OneDrive when it happened, today downloading another big...