Windows 10: My PC has crashed twice in the past 4 days to blue screen.

Discus and support My PC has crashed twice in the past 4 days to blue screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing a video game and watching a Twitch.tv stream. Not sure what's happened both times, but here's a link to a minidump of the most recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joshua Criss, May 28, 2023.

1. My PC has crashed twice in the past 4 days to blue screen.

I was playing a video game and watching a Twitch.tv stream. Not sure what's happened both times, but here's a link to a minidump of the most recent crash.I appreciate any help!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgmQz589-mmCgTEePi4GovTfP_CU?e=rlmNqy

:)

Joshua Criss, May 28, 2023
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, May 28, 2023
  3. WispedJoy Win User
    New Laptop has Blue-Screened two days in a row

I just recently bought a Dell 7577 gaming laptop, and it has blue screened twice in the past two days. What steps should I take to diagnose and fix this problem? As a side note, both times it has happened, the blue screen occurred right when waking my
    computer from sleep.

WispedJoy, May 28, 2023
  4. JKILE Win User

My PC has crashed twice in the past 4 days to blue screen.

Crash/blue screen

First, if this is in wrong place, I apologize, but this is first time to site and a couple times browsing could not find similiar discussion. I have had 2-3 blue screens, and a couple of blank screens in last 3-4-5 days, with internet explorer 2 sessions, one while windows update, and one just sitting quiet. MY operating system is; Vista Home Primium,Gateway manufactor,model LX6810-01, x64-based PC, processor intel Quad Q8200 @2.33 Ghz,2336mghz, 8 GB RAM.

Here is some errors and listings on "event view log". 1). gupdate(either component that gives rise to event is not on computer or installation is corrupt.) 2).Loadperf???
    3). WMI(Error) (Event can not be delivered thru this filter until the problem is corrected.).
    4). 4 Sidebyside errors 5). LicCtrlService error. There was also an application error from yesterday. From yesterday and other days a Warning(Windows has detected your registry file is in use by other application or service. There was another warning about restart for Steam application.

Now finially, a lot of the numbered listings, I listed, are repeated repeatedly over the last month or so(when I scrolled thru event log). So in closing can you all point in a direction to look into, I am a complete noobie about fixing problem. You'd have to be very specific.
    If your site has a pay service, I'm okay with that. Now, one last thing. What ever is going on, seems to happened once and then computer runs fine after, all day!!

Thanks,

JMKile

JKILE, May 28, 2023
Thema:

My PC has crashed twice in the past 4 days to blue screen.

1. My PC has crashed twice in the past 4 days to blue screen. - Similar Threads - has crashed twice

2. My PC has crashed twice in the past 4 days to blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has crashed twice in the past 4 days to blue screen.: I was playing a video game and watching a Twitch.tv stream. Not sure what's happened both times, but here's a link to a minidump of the most recent crash.I appreciate any help!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgmQz589-mmCgTEePi4GovTfP_CU?e=rlmNqy...
  3. My PC has crashed twice in the past 4 days to blue screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has crashed twice in the past 4 days to blue screen.: I was playing a video game and watching a Twitch.tv stream. Not sure what's happened both times, but here's a link to a minidump of the most recent crash.I appreciate any help!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgmQz589-mmCgTEePi4GovTfP_CU?e=rlmNqy...
  4. PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days: I haven't noticed any patterns, with the crashes but the last two times I didn't even get a blue screen, it just went black and then rebooted. Before the last crash my discord kept restarting and the download for a game on steam kept stopping, though I'm not sure if those are...
  5. PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days: I haven't noticed any patterns, with the crashes but the last two times I didn't even get a blue screen, it just went black and then rebooted. Before the last crash my discord kept restarting and the download for a game on steam kept stopping, though I'm not sure if those are...
  6. PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen twice in one day

Blue screen twice in one day: I'm having another issue like I did earlier this year. Over the past few days I have been having bluescreens. Finally today I had two different ones With different messages within about 2 hours of each other and I began to freak out.The first bluescreen That I didn't manage...
  8. My laptop has blue-screened 3 times the past 10 days

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop has blue-screened 3 times the past 10 days: For the past 10 days or so my laptop has gotten the blue screen 3 times, the first happened after I removed the HDMI cable so I tought it was that, but then happened another 2 times while I was just watching videos and browsing reddit, I was wondering if you might know what...
  9. My computer has been blue screening the past few months randomly, the 4 most common crash...

My computer has been blue screening the past few months randomly, the 4 most common crash...: My computer has been blue screening the past few months randomly, the 4 most common crash errors i get are: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY MEMORY_MANAGEMENT What do I do? What may be the problem?...
  10. PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week

PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week: Hi, recently my Windows 10 computer has been completely and utterly unusable due to many different blue screen errors. I have no idea what could cause it due to the stock codes being different pretty much every time. Most of them are System_Service_Exception, but others...