Windows 10: My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play...

Discus and support My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play games such as Halo Infinite, every time i open the game it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jaime Andrés Ussa Vanegas, Jun 7, 2023.

1. My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play...

My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play games such as Halo Infinite, every time i open the game it gives me this message "Could not find compatible Graphics Device due to the following missing feature: Hardware Tiled Resources Tier 2. Please ensure you have a DirectX 12 compatible graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer." also i opened GTA5 and as well it doesn't recognize my Directx 12 , i already updated the drivers from different sources, manually, automatic, windows update, GeForce experience

:)

Jaime Andrés Ussa Vanegas, Jun 7, 2023

2. unable to play some games with directx 12

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What happens when you try to play the games with the DirectX 12? Do you get any error message/code? If yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.
    If you are unable to play games which doesn't support DirectX 12 then, you can manually download the supportable DirectX for the games.

I suggest you to refer to the below article on How to install the latest version of DirectX.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113

Some games comes with the supported DirectX application embedded within the game's application, so that you can install it manually from the game.

You can also try to open the games in the compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the game and click on ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed.

• Once this is done, Restart the computer.
    Please get back to us with an update. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Punith_Kumar, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    DirectX 12 rumored to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC

Read more: DirectX 12 rumoured to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC

Brink, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play...

DirectX 12 rumored to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC

Read more: DirectX 12 rumoured to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC

Brink, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play...

1. My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play... - Similar Threads - has Directx single

2. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  3. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  4. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.: Can I play directx 9.0 games on my windows 10 platform? I have a Dell optiplex 9010 with nvidio gt 730 graphics card. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.

can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.: Can I play directx 9.0 games on my windows 10 platform? I have a Dell optiplex 9010 with nvidio gt 730 graphics card. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play...

My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play...: My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play games such as Halo Infinite, every time i open the game it gives me this message "Could not find compatible Graphics Device due to the following missing feature: Hardware Tiled Resources...
  8. My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play...: My PC has Directx 12 but not a single game is detecting it and is not allowing me to play games such as Halo Infinite, every time i open the game it gives me this message "Could not find compatible Graphics Device due to the following missing feature: Hardware Tiled Resources...
  9. Won't allow me to play my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't allow me to play my game: I Hi Can't provide a photo but whenever I try to Start my game "Dark and Darker" It consistently Tells me I don't have the "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime" and I'm at a loss because I recently download the Current C++ "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable 86x" Yet...
  10. Won't allow me to play my game

Won't allow me to play my game: I Hi Can't provide a photo but whenever I try to Start my game "Dark and Darker" It consistently Tells me I don't have the "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime" and I'm at a loss because I recently download the Current C++ "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable 86x" Yet...