Windows 10: My PC has done this 4 times in the last half hour, I looked online but can't seem to find a...

Discus and support My PC has done this 4 times in the last half hour, I looked online but can't seem to find a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cal_The_Cranberry [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cal_The_Cranberry, May 16, 2022.

1. My PC has done this 4 times in the last half hour, I looked online but can't seem to find a...

/u/Cal_The_Cranberry, May 16, 2022

2. Meeting Times - Only on the Half Hour

Anyone any idea why Ovi calendar only allows the creation of new appointments starting on the hour or half hour?

You can sync odd timed appointments (e.g. 10:40 or 19:15) but not create or edit them.

Thoughts?

barneyc---01, May 16, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool My PC has done this 4 times in the last half hour, I looked online but can't seem to find a... :cool:

jmcslob, May 16, 2022
  4. My PC has done this 4 times in the last half hour, I looked online but can't seem to find a...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 16, 2022
Thema:

My PC has done this 4 times in the last half hour, I looked online but can't seem to find a...

1. My PC has done this 4 times in the last half hour, I looked online but can't seem to find a... - Similar Threads - has done times

2. My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half: I am not very tech savvy to start this off. Recently my pc has been all out of sorts. I mainly use this pc to play a singular game. It started by crashing my discord multiple times in a night. Then it went to I would have to restart my pc if I ever wanted to launch new apps....
  3. My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half: I am not very tech savvy to start this off. Recently my pc has been all out of sorts. I mainly use this pc to play a singular game. It started by crashing my discord multiple times in a night. Then it went to I would have to restart my pc if I ever wanted to launch new apps....
  4. My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC has bluescreened on average every half hour today.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has bluescreened on average every half hour today.: I've been able to use a few previous windows support articles to narrow down that it is a USB error of some sort. For right now I have 3 minidumps uploaded here, all were from today. What I don't understand is that I don't have a USB hub so I cannot to save my life figure out...
  6. PC has bluescreened on average every half hour today.

PC has bluescreened on average every half hour today.: I've been able to use a few previous windows support articles to narrow down that it is a USB error of some sort. For right now I have 3 minidumps uploaded here, all were from today. What I don't understand is that I don't have a USB hub so I cannot to save my life figure out...
  7. PC has bluescreened on average every half hour today.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. LAST UPDATE HAS DONE ME IN, AGAIN

LAST UPDATE HAS DONE ME IN, AGAIN: I just did an update this past weekend.Now as a result of the update, for every Excel file I have open and every Word doc I have open and every webpage I have open, I have a symbol for each on my Taskbar.Previously, there was one X in a blue box for Excel, one W in a blue box...
  9. I've been looking to this screen for half an hour! I feel for the worst!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been looking to this screen for half an hour! I feel for the worst!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tulextreme [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0j3kx/ive_been_looking_to_this_screen_for_half_an_hour/
  10. I can't seem to find my administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't seem to find my administrator: [img] I have no option to say yes when I run newly downloaded applications and anything that's ran as administrator. I don't think I have an administrator so I can't seem to run these files. My problem is just like the picture just on windows 10. Thanks for the help. 61045