Windows 10: My PC has frequent BSOD and I can't find the cause, minidump files included.

Discus and support My PC has frequent BSOD and I can't find the cause, minidump files included. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past month my pc has experienced random BSOD that occur no matter what I am doing (gaming, streaming tv). The pc is about 4 months old and this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesTS, Nov 10, 2019.

1. CharlesTS Win User

My PC has frequent BSOD and I can't find the cause, minidump files included.

For the past month my pc has experienced random BSOD that occur no matter what I am doing (gaming, streaming tv). The pc is about 4 months old and this issue has seemingly came out of nowhere. I have received stop codes such as:

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER (most frequent code)

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

APC INDEX MISMATCH

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: win32kbase.sys

I have made sure that my drivers are up to date.

I have made sure that Windows has the latest update.

I have performed a memory test that reported no errors with my memory.

When all of that did not work, I performed a clean install of Windows but that did not solve the issue either. I am now at a loss for what could be causing all the BSOD.

Here is a link for the minidump files since I performed the clean Windows install: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AppH9QoD4_JuluQhg1m6VflxP7ebEQ?e=wmfuIN

Please let me know if any additional info is required.

Thanks

:)

CharlesTS, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Protik Win User

Frequent BSOD after moving Windows 10 to SSD (minidump files attached)

Hi,

I have recently moved Windows 10 installation of my Thinkpad L440 to a SSD. But after that I am having frequent BSOD. The BSOD happens without any explicit action within some intervals. To pinpoint what's causing this, I have done the following:

1. Ran Lenovo provided memtest which found no issues.

2. Tried to run verifier. But after enabling that could not boot to my installation. So had to go safe mode and disable verifier.

3. Ran 'chkdisk /f /r' but got no violations.

So here is the link of one minidump, MSinfo file and drivers list:
    link to dropbox

For now I only have one minidump because during BSOD OS is not able to write minidump files.

Any insight regarding the BSOD will be really appreciated.

Protik, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Frequent BSODs of unknown reason. Possibly caused by new PC component

Hi.

I have recently upgraded my PC. The upgrade included:

• A 2GB DDR2 Kingmax RAM stick.
    • A 250GB SATA II Hitachi hard drive, which is a replacement for my old broken hard drive.
    • An NVIDIA GeForce 210.

I performed a clean install of Windows 7 after the hardware upgrade. After that, I upgraded to Windows 10. Since then, I have been encountering BSODs on a daily basis, even during normal computer use.

I think that the BSODs were caused by the new parts, and most likely caused by the new RAM stick, since I have not encountered this many BSODs before the hardware upgrade, when I was still using windows XP. Please help me find out the cause for the frequent BSODs.

I attached the debug file following the posting instructions. Thank you.

lunateepsilon, Nov 10, 2019
  4. My PC has frequent BSOD and I can't find the cause, minidump files included.

Freeze and restart, BSOD, minidumps included

Hi,

Corrupted device drivers, or damaged or removed system files can be causing Blue screen errors. We appreciate the minidump files that you've provided, however we're unable to download and open it. We suggest that you upload the file using OneDrive. As an
    initial troubleshooting, you may check this
    article
    for the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Feel free to post back, and we'll assist you further.

Rachelle Gra, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

My PC has frequent BSOD and I can't find the cause, minidump files included.

1. My PC has frequent BSOD and I can't find the cause, minidump files included. - Similar Threads - has frequent BSOD

2. I can't find my Minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my Minidump file.: My computer will keep giving me a BSOD and whenever I try to find a dump file it does not show up, I have tried setting my dump settings to Complete, Automatic and Small but nothing has worked....
  3. I can't find my Minidump file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find my Minidump file.: My computer will keep giving me a BSOD and whenever I try to find a dump file it does not show up, I have tried setting my dump settings to Complete, Automatic and Small but nothing has worked....
  4. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  5. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  6. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. BSOD Issues Minidump Files included

BSOD Issues Minidump Files included: Hi,I've recently been experiencing some issues with my PC, namely my games crashing sometimes giving me an error message about running out of memory and also the BSOD which occurs both when gaming and just on the desktop normally. I've seen a number of BSOD error codes...
  8. Frequent Blue Screens - MiniDump Included

Frequent Blue Screens - MiniDump Included: I'm getting rather annoyed at this now. My PC is bluescreening once or twice a day now, and has been a for a little while. It frequently happens when I come back to the PC after not using it for a while, but not instantly, usually after I pull up a browser or navigate to...
  9. Frequent BSODs minidump files attached

Frequent BSODs minidump files attached: Hello, I've been experiencing numerous blue screens in the last month or so, with a dozen or more different stop codes. I suspect this is being caused by a faulty driver on my PC, but disabling individual devices through device manager and uninstalling/reinstalling/updating...
  10. My pc has frequent BSOD and I can't find the casue.

My pc has frequent BSOD and I can't find the casue.: For the past month my pc has experienced random BSOD that occur no matter what I am doing (gaming, streaming tv). The pc is about 4 months old and this issue has seemingly came out of nowhere. I have received stop codes such as: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL DRIVER OVERRAN STACK...