Windows 10: My pc has gone bad. I have files on 1Drive. How do I get to them on another computer?

Discus and support My pc has gone bad. I have files on 1Drive. How do I get to them on another computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 11 with Office 2019.My pc has gone bad. I have files on 1Drive. How do I get to them on another computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BobbyJoyce, May 29, 2023.

1. My pc has gone bad. I have files on 1Drive. How do I get to them on another computer?

I have Windows 11 with Office 2019.My pc has gone bad. I have files on 1Drive. How do I get to them on another computer?

:)

BobbyJoyce, May 29, 2023
  2. hdjx Win User

files have gone

I MOVED a directory from one W2K PC to another. However, the target PC (which has a backup unit on it and thus the point of the move) crashed halfway through the move and I had to reboot. I then decided that I needed to sort out why the PC crashed and MOVED the directory back again.

However, in the process, most of the files have disappeared! What I don't understand is why the original files were deleted if they were not copied over.

As far as I can see, the files have gone for good. Is there any hope? Friend suggest Data Recovery Wizard, can I try that?

3. Bree Win User
    Windows Repair gone BAD

Boot the Macruium recovery again and try its 'Fix Windows Boot Problems' tool.

My pc has gone bad.  I have files on  1Drive.  How do I get to them on another computer? 227207d1552500142t-windows-repair-gone-bad-image.png

4. My pc has gone bad. I have files on 1Drive. How do I get to them on another computer?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 29, 2023
Thema:

My pc has gone bad. I have files on 1Drive. How do I get to them on another computer?

1. My pc has gone bad. I have files on 1Drive. How do I get to them on another computer? - Similar Threads - has gone bad

2. Windows update has removed my files. How do I restore them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update has removed my files. How do I restore them?: I performed a windows update tonight and it erased all of my files. I have tried restarting several times, but it has not restored my account. I have found my user account and the temp account that it currently signs me in to. I have tried to setup a new user account, but...
  3. Windows update has removed my files. How do I restore them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update has removed my files. How do I restore them?: I performed a windows update tonight and it erased all of my files. I have tried restarting several times, but it has not restored my account. I have found my user account and the temp account that it currently signs me in to. I have tried to setup a new user account, but...
  4. I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my...: I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my Outlook? It was working but just stopped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-getting-my-emails-to-outlook-i-get-them-too/5af73f4e-0e7e-442a-8741-386759df46fc
  5. My pc has gone bad. I have files on 1Drive. How do I get to them on another computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has gone bad. I have files on 1Drive. How do I get to them on another computer?: I have Windows 11 with Office 2019.My pc has gone bad. I have files on 1Drive. How do I get to them on another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-gone-bad-i-have-files-on-1drive-how-do-i/1c55fb48-3d2c-46fb-bdf5-0e3e60cff331
  6. I uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it and all my worlds are gone how do I get them back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it and all my worlds are gone how do I get them back??: Hi I recently uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it because it was buggy but when I reinstalled it none of my worlds that I worked hours on were there if anyone can help me get them back I would literally cry plz help a fellow game out :...
  7. All my desktop icons have gone very large. How do I resize them

in Windows 10 Customization
    All my desktop icons have gone very large. How do I resize them: For some reason all my desktop icons have gone very large and mover into rows on the desktop. How do I resize them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-desktop-icons-have-gone-very-large-how-do-i/1de913df-01bd-4f39-9935-27912fa94e65
  8. Where have my Collections gone and how do I get the extension back?

in Browsers and Email
    Where have my Collections gone and how do I get the extension back?: I have just started using Collections in the new Edge. Now the extension icon has vanished along with the Collection icon. How do I restore it and the Collections I have created? - - - Updated - - - PS I gather that the relevant article on this site is no longer valid? 154123
  9. What are these files, how do I get rid of them

in Windows 10 Support
    What are these files, how do I get rid of them: [img] !5 of these files suddenly appeared in Explorer. They seem to consist of a large number of zeros. The have been very difficult to delete and after I succeeded they all reappeared again. I got them into the Recycle Bin and instructed it to empty everything. What are...
  10. update has wiped out all my files, how do i get them back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    update has wiped out all my files, how do i get them back: windows 10 updates have removed all my files. how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-has-wiped-out-all-my-files-how-do-i-get/5cfd8c8b-8d5f-44f2-a145-190db933c204"