Windows 10: My pc has lost all network connection capability. Why? And how can I get this back.?

Discus and support My pc has lost all network connection capability. Why? And how can I get this back.? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It was fine first think and then i lost the bluetooth connection to the speaker. Firstly i found the airplane mode was activated, now sorted, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dominicboyes, May 5, 2020.

1. My pc has lost all network connection capability. Why? And how can I get this back.?

It was fine first think and then i lost the bluetooth connection to the speaker. Firstly i found the airplane mode was activated, now sorted, and the speaker icon has a red cross which rxpands to sayAudio Service is not running..

least of my troubles without a connection to the world.. ipad and phone both still connect to eifi,, but the pc cant even get to a point where there is a broken connection.. the network connections folder is just empty

:)

dominicboyes, May 5, 2020

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 5, 2020
  3. Lost internet connection after connecting TV and PC

Hi Sam,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you using wired or wireless connection?
    I suggest you to run network troubleshooter and check if it helps. It is an automated tool which can find and automatically fix some common networking problems. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

• In the search box, type Troubleshooter and then click
      Troubleshooting.

• Under Network and Internet.

• Click on Network adaptor and Click on Next button.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, May 5, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

My pc has lost all network connection capability. Why? And how can I get this back.?

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, May 5, 2020
Thema:

My pc has lost all network connection capability. Why? And how can I get this back.?

1. My pc has lost all network connection capability. Why? And how can I get this back.? - Similar Threads - has lost network

2. How can I get lost Internet access back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get lost Internet access back?: I have an old Dell desktop with an ethernet connection. Used Windows 7 for many years but in February 2023 I upgraded to Windows 10. After a Windows Update Windows Modules Installer on 10/10/23, my computer started occasionally freezing up. When it froze up yesterday, I shut...
  3. How can I get lost Internet access back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get lost Internet access back?: I have an old Dell desktop with an ethernet connection. Used Windows 7 for many years but in February 2023 I upgraded to Windows 10. After a Windows Update Windows Modules Installer on 10/10/23, my computer started occasionally freezing up. When it froze up yesterday, I shut...
  4. How can I get my wifi capability back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my wifi capability back?: I logged on to my computer after a week of not using it and my WiFi access/capabilities are completely gone. I have tried troubleshooter, updating drives, installing legacy hardware, etc. and nothing has worked. *Airplane mode is also greyed out so that could be an underlying...
  5. How can I get my wifi capability back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my wifi capability back?: I logged on to my computer after a week of not using it and my WiFi access/capabilities are completely gone. I have tried troubleshooter, updating drives, installing legacy hardware, etc. and nothing has worked. *Airplane mode is also greyed out so that could be an underlying...
  6. i lost all my Microsoft office how do i get it back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i lost all my Microsoft office how do i get it back?: How do I get the office program back to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-all-my-microsoft-office-how-do-i-get-it/6657020d-6449-4cdb-af32-00240027d286
  7. I lost my connection icon to my wireless network all of a sudden. How do I get it back

I lost my connection icon to my wireless network all of a sudden. How do I get it back: I just recently lost my icon to connect to the wireless network. All other devices in the house still have the connection. It was there one day and now its gone. I have tried to reset the laptop and the router with no success. It has the network listed in available networks...
  8. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?: Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to update the Audio source service driver does not help either. What else can I do?...
  9. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?: Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to update the Audio source service driver does not help either. What else can I do?...
  10. All-in-one printer has lost wireless connection to my pc.

All-in-one printer has lost wireless connection to my pc.: Hello I'm considering getting a new printer because I can't fix a fault with my existing printer. It's a heavy handed way of fixing the connection problem I have. My problem is when I try to print every thing seems ok. I get the printer splash screen it shows printing but...