Windows 10: My PC has problems and is lying still?

Discus and support My PC has problems and is lying still? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey you out there, my PC is lying all the time (among other things), the mouse and the games like Fortnite (It worked perfectly 2 weeks ago), Maybe you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NieGulasch, Jul 10, 2020.

1. My PC has problems and is lying still?

Hey you out there, my PC is lying all the time (among other things), the mouse and the games like Fortnite (It worked perfectly 2 weeks ago), Maybe you can help me? WINDOWS 10

PC infos: LG Gaming, 16 GB RAM, 64-bit operating system, Windows 10 Pro

:)

NieGulasch, Jul 10, 2020

2. My PC has unexpected hard resets

My PC was was plugged into a power pack, also on the power pack is my Modem, monitor and printer. I now run the PC on a single outlet and the other items on a separate outlet. While it didn't unfortunately resolve my problem your notion has considerable merit, as my PSU has the theoretical capability to draw up to 1350w under load (whether it does or not I don't know) and powerpacks are are notoriously unreliable. It therefore makes considerable sense to ensure there are no problems with the power source as a first step, which incidentally I didn't do. While in this instance it didn't resolve the issue I intend to adopt your suggestion as it is both sensible and sound. Thank you.

NormCameron, Jul 10, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 10, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

My PC has problems and is lying still?

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

My PC has problems and is lying still?

1. My PC has problems and is lying still? - Similar Threads - has problems lying

2. there is problems zynga Poker Texas Holdem they lying reports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is problems zynga Poker Texas Holdem they lying reports: I can't get in zynga Poker Texas Holdem I was not harassment to play my poker . They were cussing me dirty mouth names I did reported zynga and told them what it is going on. They didn't listen to me I had been telling the truth what it is going on. I had been reported to...
  3. No Internet / DNS problem but it's a lie

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Internet / DNS problem but it's a lie: Hi I was just turning on my PC like any other day and I found that I had no internet connection... But I do! Troubleshooting says DNS server issue, network keeps switching between "Connected" and "No internet" Wifi is working in my phone, ethernet works for smart TV, I...
  4. onedrive lied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive lied: I factory reset my pc windows 10, but before the reset i backed up my photos, schoolwork and music to onedrive, including pictures of my cat who sadly passed away recently. onedrive said everything "successfully backed up", so i reset my pc. once it completed i found out that...
  5. Fortnite lies despite good PC/Internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite lies despite good PC/Internet?: Hello, since a few updates I have mostly, when I am in a fight with other opponents, often laggs (get backported / opponent runs on the spot / can't build) I have a 400K line with 20 ping and a sufficiently good PC. It is also only for a while that it is lagging. It's no...
  6. Windows Lied..?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Lied..?: I was trying to disable the windows antivirus program to download an app.so it told me to launch an app, I did but I had to do something on a website that was owned by Microsoft/Windows, the specific thing was to launch an application guard, would not work....
  7. PC continues to lie to me, causing issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC continues to lie to me, causing issues: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BSDuck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dx8bm0/pc_continues_to_lie_to_me_causing_issues/
  8. my friend has problem with his pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my friend has problem with his pc: Hello, my name is Ibrahim my friend has strange problem when he use his pc show many icon bug on screen like next image [ATTACH] after that bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I have search about bluescreen but I don't find anything for windows 10 Anyone has the solution....
  9. Firefox still has add-on problems

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox still has add-on problems: Even with the 66.0.4 "fix," I can't get AdBlock Plus to work properly. When it's supposedly installed, no options are checked and I'm unable to check them or to whitelist sites. There's no icon on the toolbar. When it's uninstalled, sites that don't permit ad blockers are...
  10. "Windows is checking for a solution to the problem" - Is this a lie?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows is checking for a solution to the problem" - Is this a lie?: When a program crashes and you try to close it you might be presented with a dialogue that claims "Windows is checking for a solution to the problem". Is there a single documented case of Windows finding and returning to the user a solution to any problem whatsoever? In my...