Windows 10: my pc has random black screens [help]

Discus and support my pc has random black screens [help] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so, i was playing a game and then my screen went black. It came back, and then everything was back to normal again. Black screen lasted around 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nuclearsh4rk, Feb 22, 2020.

1. my pc has random black screens [help]

Ok so, i was playing a game and then my screen went black. It came back, and then everything was back to normal again. Black screen lasted around 4 seconds, no idea how this happened, and i was not playing a CPU intensive game. Im using a laptop, if possible, comment any help on how to fix my pc has random black screens [help] :)

submitted by /u/nuclearsh4rk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nuclearsh4rk, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Black Screen, Screen Flickers, Random Freezes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to update the Display drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Refer the link below and check if it helps

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 22, 2020
  4. my pc has random black screens [help]

black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

my pc has random black screens [help]

1. my pc has random black screens [help] - Similar Threads - has random black

2. My computer has a black screen, help me .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has a black screen, help me .: About my computer: Device name DESKTOP-FTT063F IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU ; Processor @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz ; Installed RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usable ; Device ID 25923FC1-03CD-4AE3-A44B-815B02DAE3B7 ; Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA700 ; System type 32-bit operating system,...
  3. My computer has a black screen, help me .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has a black screen, help me .: About my computer: Device name DESKTOP-FTT063F IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU ; Processor @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz ; Installed RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usable ; Device ID 25923FC1-03CD-4AE3-A44B-815B02DAE3B7 ; Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA700 ; System type 32-bit operating system,...
  4. My computer has a black screen, help me .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc has black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has black screen: Pc whenever loading in with the windows logo then goes to a black screen jow I can wake up the screen and it shows login it logins but is stuck on welcome forever then either eventually goes black again how do I fix this...
  6. Pc has black screen

Pc has black screen: Pc whenever loading in with the windows logo then goes to a black screen jow I can wake up the screen and it shows login it logins but is stuck on welcome forever then either eventually goes black again how do I fix this...
  7. Pc has black screen

8. Pc black screens randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc black screens randomly: My pc has this one error that it just goes into a black screen randomly mostly while gaming but I'm still not entirely sure about that sometimes it just decides that it wants to not show any video on startup even. I am truly out of ideas on what to test, I have reseated the...
  9. Pc black screens randomly

Pc black screens randomly: My pc has this one error that it just goes into a black screen randomly mostly while gaming but I'm still not entirely sure about that sometimes it just decides that it wants to not show any video on startup even. I am truly out of ideas on what to test, I have reseated the...
  10. Pc black screens randomly