Windows 10: My PC has slowed to a crawl following the most recent update.

Discus and support My PC has slowed to a crawl following the most recent update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC updated with a cumulative patch on the 13th. Now, when my PC starts up, it slows down to a crawl for about twenty to thirty seconds before I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VandellLion, May 14, 2022.

1. My PC has slowed to a crawl following the most recent update.

My PC updated with a cumulative patch on the 13th. Now, when my PC starts up, it slows down to a crawl for about twenty to thirty seconds before I'm even able to log in, and then for another minute roughly until my PC stabilizes into something normal. I installed a new graphics card two weeks ago, and was having graphical issues as well today - though I did a clean install of my drivers, which seems to have solved those particular issues.Even then, when Windows 11 is stabilized, right clicking my desktop takes a full second to show the menu, and many Windows-based tasks are incredibly slow.A

:)

VandellLion, May 14, 2022
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 14, 2022
  3. why does Build 10565 iso slow my PC to a crawl??

build **52 was lightning fast, new build 10565 has slowed my PC to a CRAWL (that even is an exageration)

AndrewSallee, May 14, 2022
  4. My PC has slowed to a crawl following the most recent update.

One program crawling after Windows Creator Updates

My MRP /Enterprise software has slowed to a crawl immediately after the Windows 10 Creator Updates last week. Any suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

PamPaolucci, May 14, 2022
Thema:

My PC has slowed to a crawl following the most recent update.

1. My PC has slowed to a crawl following the most recent update. - Similar Threads - has slowed crawl

2. My PC has slowed to a crawl following the most recent update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has slowed to a crawl following the most recent update.: My PC updated with a cumulative patch on the 13th. Now, when my PC starts up, it slows down to a crawl for about twenty to thirty seconds before I'm even able to log in, and then for another minute roughly until my PC stabilizes into something normal. I installed a new...
  3. Chrome has stopped opening following the most recent August 8 2020 windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome has stopped opening following the most recent August 8 2020 windows updates: Chrome has stopped opening following the most recent August 8 2020 windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-has-stopped-opening-following-the-most/b5e298ab-0610-4222-983d-583a4b920ac5
  4. Recent update has blown up most of my apps

Recent update has blown up most of my apps: A July 2020 update week of July 12-18 has destroyed the connection to most of my apps, including Office, Calendar, Mail, Paint 3D, MS Solitaire Collection and others. All those icons in my Start menu are gone. Because the Windows 10 PC default has the Restore Point creation...
  5. slow internet after most recent update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow internet after most recent update: My last update, about a week ago, font changed, and internet connection is spotty. Wish I could go back. Do you have a patch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-internet-after-most-recent-update/98a0c17e-7824-402e-870a-23be79de4dc4
  6. My download speed has been slowed to a crawl.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My download speed has been slowed to a crawl.: I'm not sure what happened, but the other day my download speed just started going at a snail's pace. I have multiple devices using that connection, and the download speed on everything else is fine. I've seen a few things saying that the registry may be causing the issue,...
  7. Most recent updates

Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  8. Yet another problem following the most recent update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yet another problem following the most recent update.: After installing the most recent Windows 10 update, my computer has started showing me videos that are zoomed in by a ridiculous amount. The following screenshot shows an example of this. At this point, the videos that are displayed are completely incomprehensible. Any way I...
  9. Most recent update

Most recent update: I am an "Insider" and have installed the latest update. All sorts of strange things have started to happen. Examples: 1. The audio out on my camera no longer works for conversations on Skype. 2, The voice recorder no longer works. 3, When I try to open Edge I receive the...
  10. Startup slowed to a crawl

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup slowed to a crawl: Hi Everyone, I haven't been here for quite some time. About a week ago something changed with my Windows 10 startup. Everything seems to begin smoothly until the final blue screen finishes. There was usually a slight pause before the desktop appears but now just before my...