Windows 10: My pc has stuck on a restarting screen and it goes on forever

Discus and support My pc has stuck on a restarting screen and it goes on forever in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I restart my computer it sticks on a loading screen and it stays there for hours. It didn't fixes even if I turn off computer forcefully and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chiran271, Nov 12, 2019.

1. My pc has stuck on a restarting screen and it goes on forever

Everytime I restart my computer it sticks on a loading screen and it stays there for hours. It didn't fixes even if I turn off computer forcefully and then restart it.

submitted by /u/chiran271
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chiran271, Nov 12, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 12, 2019
  3. SF44 Win User
    PC stuck in restart loop!

Windows 10 stuck in restart loop 'your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. My app store wasnt responding so i decided to recover it however I left it on but the next morning
    when i turned it on i started to get an endless loop of 'Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you'

the message pops up for one second and then the dell logo reappears before the blue screen pops back for a second. This just goes on forever with no additional info.

Help plz !

4. My pc has stuck on a restarting screen and it goes on forever

Pc stucks at restarting.

Hi Ram,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform the Startup Repair and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button and click on the Settings option.
    • Select Update & security > Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I would recommend suggest you to enable the fast startup.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start icon and select Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what power buttons do on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable (Enter the admin credentials if prompted).
    • Check the Turn on Fast startup (Recommended) box.
    • Click on Save changes.
    • Restart the computer.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

My pc has stuck on a restarting screen and it goes on forever

1. My pc has stuck on a restarting screen and it goes on forever - Similar Threads - has stuck restarting

2. My laptop is stuck in a restart loop it shows a blue screen error restarts then goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in a restart loop it shows a blue screen error restarts then goes...: It’s shows a blue error and says your laptop needs to restart we will restart it for you then restart and then loads straight back into that screen over and over again...
  3. My laptop is stuck in a restart loop it shows a blue screen error restarts then goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck in a restart loop it shows a blue screen error restarts then goes...: It’s shows a blue error and says your laptop needs to restart we will restart it for you then restart and then loads straight back into that screen over and over again...
  4. My pc is broken stuck in bios forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is broken stuck in bios forever: Dude, my pc wont get out of this “BIOS Utility - EZ Mode” its stuck in it forever it WONT LET ME GET OUT, HELLLPPPPPP. DOES THIS MEAN MY PC IS BROKEN FOREVER??...
  5. My pc is broken stuck in bios forever

My pc is broken stuck in bios forever: Dude, my pc wont get out of this “BIOS Utility - EZ Mode” its stuck in it forever it WONT LET ME GET OUT, HELLLPPPPPP. DOES THIS MEAN MY PC IS BROKEN FOREVER??...
  6. Pc goes dark then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc goes dark then restarts: Hi all,approximately every 2 days my PC goes dark and then restartsthe only thing I get is this in the Event Viewer:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC...
  7. Pc goes dark then restarts

Pc goes dark then restarts: Hi all,approximately every 2 days my PC goes dark and then restartsthe only thing I get is this in the Event Viewer:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC...
  8. PC goes to blue screen then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC goes to blue screen then restarts: Hello. My PC keeps going to a blue screen than restarts. I have seen a few different "Stop Codes" one of them being "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" then I see a QR code on the blue screen. My pc then restarts and as if nothing happens. It does this a few times. I tried resetting the...
  9. Loading goes on forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loading goes on forever: Good evening, I have an issue with loading times. When i right click on an object in the desktop the loading goes on forever and the fan starts to spin. The only way of stopping it is left clicking on the document, in order to open the document. If I restart the system I...
  10. Screen goes black with no warning, then restarts the pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen goes black with no warning, then restarts the pc: This started happening about a week ago, and it occurs almost once a day. The screen suddenly goes black for a second or so, then the pc restarts, it goes through the welcome screen etc. I get no warning at all. Its not because overheating, because sometimes it happens...