Windows 10: My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems.

Discus and support My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Well first off all the screen on my PC screen is just a blank white space then I noticed that my taskbar was just glitching out and not responding to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by terna chen, May 18, 2023.

1. My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems.

Well first off all the screen on my PC screen is just a blank white space then I noticed that my taskbar was just glitching out and not responding to my mouse and my keyboard shortcuts aren't working and my app's like settings, task manager and other stuff when I tap on them they say class not registered OR your device is not ready and my device doesn't have volume and when I go to volume mixer to raise the volume from 0 it says 'audio devices no audio devices installed' and I didn't even connect any other devices to it. So I hope I can get answers to fix my laptop th

:)

terna chen, May 18, 2023
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, May 18, 2023
  3. windows 10 duplicate junk emails

It seems to be that you're using Outlook.com, may we recommend to check your Junk Mail Settings, refer to the steps below:

• On your inbox, click the Gear icon and select
      Options from the dropdown list.

• Under Junk Email, click
      Filters and reporting.

• Under Choose a junk e-mail filter, choose the level of protection that you want, and then click Save. If the Exclusive level was set, messages from senders not on your Contacts
      or Safe sender’s lists will have been sent to the Junk e-mail folder.
    Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 18, 2023
  4. My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems.

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems. :) My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems. :)

My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems. 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, May 18, 2023
Thema:

My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems.

1. My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems. - Similar Threads - has taskbar settings

2. My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems.: Well first off all the screen on my PC screen is just a blank white space then I noticed that my taskbar was just glitching out and not responding to my mouse and my keyboard shortcuts aren't working and my app's like settings, task manager and other stuff when I tap on them...
  3. My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has taskbar, settings and other junks of problems.: Well first off all the screen on my PC screen is just a blank white space then I noticed that my taskbar was just glitching out and not responding to my mouse and my keyboard shortcuts aren't working and my app's like settings, task manager and other stuff when I tap on them...
  4. Taskbar crashing and other problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar crashing and other problems: So 2 days ago everything was fine then suddenly my PC just started acting strange.I began experiencing problems such as:the task bar sometimes just going completely back and just not coming back until i restarted the pc half the time.when I open File explorer it usually goes...
  5. Taskbar crashing and other problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar crashing and other problems: So 2 days ago everything was fine then suddenly my PC just started acting strange.I began experiencing problems such as:the task bar sometimes just going completely back and just not coming back until i restarted the pc half the time.when I open File explorer it usually goes...
  6. Taskbar crashing and other problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. .NET and other system junk, vulnerabilities?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .NET and other system junk, vulnerabilities?: Hi all, I'm using SecureAPlus Vulnerabilities report to guide me through a maintenance period of my system. This Windows 10 installation dates back to a Win7's when I was offered a free upgrade, early adopters, to Windows 10, so a lot of junk was carried over and accumulated...
  8. my pc setting problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc setting problem: dear sir , I am not able to open my PC settings and also not able to open my photos and and videos how do i fix it ??? thank you sir Durga Shankar...
  9. Outlook Junk Mail problem

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Junk Mail problem: I am writing to ask please for help. my Outlook Inbox is getting flooded with Junk Mail. I have been searching for how to stop it. and I do not find anything that helps. I have have been using Hotmail for almost 20 years. I've had plenty of Junk Mail. but now I am overwhelmed...
  10. Outlook Junk Mail problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook Junk Mail problem: I am writing to ask please for help. my Outlook Inbox is getting flooded with Junk Mail. I have been searching for how to stop it. and I do not find anything that helps. I have have been using Hotmail for almost 20 years. I've had plenty of Junk Mail. but now I am overwhelmed...