Windows 10: My pc has the minimum requirements and it tells me am not

Discus and support My pc has the minimum requirements and it tells me am not in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc has the minimum requirements to run Windows 11my spec:Ryzen 3 3200G8GB of Ram 3200HZVega 8 2GBHard 500+160my spec is above the minimum but every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by heroexe, Jun 29, 2021.

1. heroexe Win User

My pc has the minimum requirements and it tells me am not

My pc has the minimum requirements to run Windows 11my spec:Ryzen 3 3200G8GB of Ram 3200HZVega 8 2GBHard 500+160my spec is above the minimum but every time i use the compatible tool or using insider hub it tells me am not having the minimum hardware please help

:)

heroexe, Jun 29, 2021
  2. LOTG Win User

Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

This was not the case yesterday. It was listed for mobile as well, now it is indeed listed as PC/Surface only.

But my question was not completely related to just this app, but why the store listed my device as not meeting the minimum of 1GB RAM. (Now it is indeed listed as incompatible as they removed ARM support from the architecture list). It was telling me to
    check the requirements.

3. LOTG Win User
    Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

I'm trying to install an app (Ziggo Go) on my Lumia 650, but the store tells me to check the system requirements.

To my surprise it lists the minimum requirement of 1 GB memory as not met.

The 650 has 1GB of RAM, so what is the problem?

4. Brink Win User

Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs

Read more: These are the minimum Windows 10 PC specs required to power Windows Holographic VR headsets

Brink, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

1. My pc has the minimum requirements and it tells me am not - Similar Threads - has minimum requirements

2. I am getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirement".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirement".: I am getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirement" after the product key. I am doing first install of windows 11 from dvd drive. My CPU is Ryzen 5600G which is in the list of supported processors. 500GB storage and 16 GB RAM. TPM 2.0 and fTPM is enabled....
  3. I am getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirement".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirement".: I am getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirement" after the product key. I am doing first install of windows 11 from dvd drive. My CPU is Ryzen 5600G which is in the list of supported processors. 500GB storage and 16 GB RAM. TPM 2.0 and fTPM is enabled....
  4. Windows 11 is not compatible with your PC , Even though my PC has all the minimum requirements.

Windows 11 is not compatible with your PC , Even though my PC has all the minimum requirements.: Hello all, Today I ran PC health checker to check if my PC is compatible for installing Windows 11, but it says that your PC is not compatible for Installing Windows 11. And the reason is my PC does not met with the processor configuration.But that's not true my PC has intel...
  5. Windows 11 is not compatible with your PC , Even though my PC has all the minimum requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is not compatible with your PC , Even though my PC has all the minimum requirements.: Hello all, Today I ran PC health checker to check if my PC is compatible for installing Windows 11, but it says that your PC is not compatible for Installing Windows 11. And the reason is my PC does not met with the processor configuration.But that's not true my PC has intel...
  6. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Minimum requirements for Win11: Hi I have been using Win10 since its launch in 2015 and when Microsoft decided to bring out Win11 I thought I could get Win11 with having Win10. As there is a requirement to have TPM on the computer this is not possible with the age of my machine. I don't seem to be having...
  7. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

PC Minimum requirements for Win11: Hi I have been using Win10 since its launch in 2015 and when Microsoft decided to bring out Win11 I thought I could get Win11 with having Win10. As there is a requirement to have TPM on the computer this is not possible with the age of my machine. I don't seem to be having...
  8. PC Minimum requirements for Win11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Minimum Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimum Requirements: I purchased MFS2020 and found that my computer does not meet the minimums. If I purchase a new computer will I be able to reload the Simulator on the new one without additional charge?...
  10. Minimum requirements for rec.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimum requirements for rec.: What are the minimum requirements for recording with start+g in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minimum-requirements-for-rec/7c5d4dcc-6eb7-4b62-bce7-ff68052e4a96