Windows 10: My PC I just built isn’t turning on

Discus and support My PC I just built isn’t turning on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had just finished building my PC and i had sucsessfully instaled Windows 10 on it. I was installing drivers when the PC turned off, i heard that this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexFrymoyer, Aug 19, 2020.

1. My PC I just built isn’t turning on

I had just finished building my PC and i had sucsessfully instaled Windows 10 on it. I was installing drivers when the PC turned off, i heard that this type of thing would happen when installing drivers so i waited for 30min and it was still a black PC, so I turned it off and now I can only get past the Motherboard screen. Whenever i get to the part where its supposed to be windows 10 it is just a black screen with a movable cursior. Ive tried short circuting the Jbat1 pins and using the reset button on my PC case. Is there anything else i can try

:)

AlexFrymoyer, Aug 19, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Aug 19, 2020
  4. My PC I just built isn’t turning on

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

My PC I just built isn’t turning on

1. My PC I just built isn’t turning on - Similar Threads - built isn’t turning

2. I just built pc and cant see networks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just built pc and cant see networks: I just got the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS z790 Dark Hero but its wifi is only compatible with Windows 11. I bought Windows 11 but it installed 10. Can you upgrade to 11 without internet, if so, how?...
  3. I just built pc and cant see networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just built pc and cant see networks: I just got the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS z790 Dark Hero but its wifi is only compatible with Windows 11. I bought Windows 11 but it installed 10. Can you upgrade to 11 without internet, if so, how?...
  4. I just built pc and cant see networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help: I bought a new windows 10 key and I'm wondering if I can use that for windows 11, because when I do it with windows 10, I get stopcode 0xc000021a...
  6. Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I just built my first pc, and I need help: I bought a new windows 10 key and I'm wondering if I can use that for windows 11, because when I do it with windows 10, I get stopcode 0xc000021a...
  7. my pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc isn’t working: So I everything was working the other day and the next day I log on, I see all my apps/games on my desktop are gone, I can’t click anything when I do it goes to a white screen for a second then goes back to desktop, and there’s a loading cursor almost constantly. I don’t know...
  8. Laptop isn’t turning on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop isn’t turning on: My laptop is stuck on a balck screen with flashing windows logo. I was trying to download a software and the laptop suddenly had a balck screen that is not restarting anymore....
  9. Just built a new pc and accessed outlook from my old pc, turns out it wants to bring the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just built a new pc and accessed outlook from my old pc, turns out it wants to bring the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RoundTheBay [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hvzj6e/just_built_a_new_pc_and_accessed_outlook_from_my/
  10. I just built my first PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just built my first PC: so the setup is asking me to connect to the internet and my motherboard doesn’t have WiFi and the nearest Ethernet access point is on the other side of my room and I don’t want it to download a bunch of bloatware and also my dad pays for office 365 and OneDrive so can I...