Windows 10: My PC immediately Blue Screens when trying to boot into windows 10

Discus and support My PC immediately Blue Screens when trying to boot into windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello people trying to help, My PC immediately blue screens with, usually CRITICAL_PROCESSES_DIED. This is really annoying and makes it unusable. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dyllon#1337#, Oct 7, 2018.

1. My PC immediately Blue Screens when trying to boot into windows 10

Hello people trying to help,

My PC immediately blue screens with, usually CRITICAL_PROCESSES_DIED. This is really annoying and makes it unusable. I have built this PC myself and am really wondering why it keeps BSOD-ing. It's specs are

-Ryzen 5 1400

-ASrock aB350m Pro4

-8gb of ddr4 2133 memory

-1tb WD Blue (C: drive)

-128gb Kingston SSD (D: drive)

-MSI gtx 1060 aero OC (Not overclocked)

Thank you for helping me,

Dyllon

:)

Dyllon#1337#, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 7, 2018
  4. My PC immediately Blue Screens when trying to boot into windows 10

Help: Windows 10 Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.sys)

Dear Mr.Jefferson,

your reference as below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue? -> No. i have not made any change on my PC prior this issue.

• Aside from getting the dump file, did you perform any troubleshooting steps? -> i tried update all driver to news version, check all hardware , uninstall some hardware and software unnecessary. tried clean register with CCleaner software.
      But all my PC still happen Blue screen errors sometime

"we suggest following the methods in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen errors." ->
    I will try again with clean boot

TRINH THANHTUNG, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

My PC immediately Blue Screens when trying to boot into windows 10

1. My PC immediately Blue Screens when trying to boot into windows 10 - Similar Threads - immediately Blue Screens

2. Blue screen when the pc boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen when the pc boot up: Hi guys, I need community help to understand a blue acrren am having when the pc boot up. Anyone able to understand what the root of the crash is please? Windows dump files...
  3. Blue screen when the pc boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when the pc boot up: Hi guys, I need community help to understand a blue acrren am having when the pc boot up. Anyone able to understand what the root of the crash is please? Windows dump files...
  4. Blue screen when the pc boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen when try to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when try to sign in: I got a blue screen with error when I tried to sign in. I check if I can sign in to safe mode but still failed. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-when-try-to-sign-in/ec7fc8f3-5a98-41c4-84b7-55429e4bd3a5
  6. Blue screen when try to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when try to sign in: I got a blue screen with error when I tried to sign in. I check if I can sign in to safe mode but still failed. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-when-try-to-sign-in/ec7fc8f3-5a98-41c4-84b7-55429e4bd3a5
  7. My PC is booting to the login screen, freezes then blue screens.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC is booting to the login screen, freezes then blue screens.: Hello, I just bought my PC yesterday, and since then, my PC has been freezing then blue screening. I have tried to update my ssd, reinstall my gpu and cpu, and I have tried to search it up, but nothing has helped.Blue screen error code: DPC watchdog violationAlso sometimes...
  8. 20H2 - My PC ran into a "blue screen" when trying to update to Windows 10 Version 20H2 -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 - My PC ran into a "blue screen" when trying to update to Windows 10 Version 20H2 -...: Hello everyone, As the title states, I cannot update my PC to the newest Windows 10 20H2. Each time I needed to restart to proceed with the update, My PC ran into a blue screen. As you can see below, I tried several times "Echec" means "Failure" : [ATTACH] In the end...
  9. Getting blue screen when booting up my PC

Getting blue screen when booting up my PC: Hello! Every time i startup my PC i get a blue screen. I have tried both resetting my computer and putting it in safe mode. I get different error codes everytime. Some of them are: irql not less or equal, PFN_List corrupt and system server exeption. My GPU is Nvdia RTX...
  10. PC gets blue screen when booting

PC gets blue screen when booting: I tried starting my PC in the Safe Mode and then performed a Clean Boot. I tried a lot of troubleshooting steps without any help.I know that I can reset PC. Please point me in the right direction. Thank you....