Windows 10: my pc in recent times reboots suddenly

Discus and support my pc in recent times reboots suddenly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, my pc in recent times reboots suddenly and I can not understand why. I don't use the partition with Windows very much, so I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrankdeFrank, Dec 9, 2021.

1. my pc in recent times reboots suddenly

Hello everyone, my pc in recent times reboots suddenly and I can not understand why. I don't use the partition with Windows very much, so I don't know when and how it started. I can tell you that even with Linux sometimes reboots, but not as frequent as with Windows. I figured it was because with Windows I play a lot of games and so I use the PC at 100%. The PC usually restarts in these scenarios: 1. Just started up, 5 minutes and it reboots. 2. After I play any game for a while 3. I start some heavy task While I was writing this message my pc restarted 3 times, whenever I tried to download

:)

FrankdeFrank, Dec 9, 2021

2. PC boot time suddenly increases

my pc in recent times reboots suddenly [​IMG]

And this is my SSD

And I hope this is what you meant my pc in recent times reboots suddenly :)

imkvinayan, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    PC boot time suddenly increases

Defender isn't the problem. That's normal.

I see a few things including:

Check for updates for that and install if found.

Then you've got a few other apps starting.

Suggest delaying startup for the above plus Everything, Glasswire, Nexus and see if that makes any difference.

You can do that with:

Autorun Organizer 4.41 - Free Advanced Startup Manager for Windows

Also turn off anything you don't actually need in startup.

Disable Everything start on boot from within options.

You can create an Elevated Shorcut for that instead if you have Winaero Tweaker installed. If you don't have it I could send you the portable app that I use to create Elevated Shortcuts.

Callender, Dec 9, 2021
  4. my pc in recent times reboots suddenly

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

my pc in recent times reboots suddenly

1. my pc in recent times reboots suddenly - Similar Threads - recent times reboots

2. recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times: As described above my pc randomly just reboots and this error is posted in event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8019e31461d, 0xffff8280fa8de0e8, 0xffff8280fa8dd900....
  3. recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recent error in event viewer rebooting pc at random times: As described above my pc randomly just reboots and this error is posted in event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8019e31461d, 0xffff8280fa8de0e8, 0xffff8280fa8dd900....
  4. Why is my Pc suddenly rebooting?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my Pc suddenly rebooting?: My PC started rebooting recently and its has happened 2 times in the past week but not sure what is causing it, so if someone can help me by taking a look at the crash log and let me know it would be of help. Thank youLet me know what i need to share in the logs and where to...
  5. Why is my Pc suddenly rebooting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Pc suddenly rebooting?: My PC started rebooting recently and its has happened 2 times in the past week but not sure what is causing it, so if someone can help me by taking a look at the crash log and let me know it would be of help. Thank youLet me know what i need to share in the logs and where to...
  6. Why is my Pc suddenly rebooting?

7. PC Suddenly froze and rebooted

PC Suddenly froze and rebooted: Hello.My PC randomly froze up and rebooted itself without showing a BSOD, in which I'm sure it has one but didn't just pop out on screen. It happened when I was gaming. I checked the event viewer and it has a log that my PC recovered from a bugcheck and created a dmp...
  8. my pc in recent times reboots suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc in recent times reboots suddenly: Hello everyone, my pc in recent times reboots suddenly and I can not understand why. I don't use the partition with Windows very much, so I don't know when and how it started. I can tell you that even with Linux sometimes reboots, but not as frequent as with Windows. I...
  9. my pc in recent times reboots suddenly

my pc in recent times reboots suddenly: Hello everyone, my pc in recent times reboots suddenly and I can not understand why. I don't use the partition with Windows very much, so I don't know when and how it started. I can tell you that even with Linux sometimes reboots, but not as frequent as with Windows. I...
  10. PC rebooted and it suddenly changed

PC rebooted and it suddenly changed: Sorry, I don’t know how to title this and how to explain it, but here’s what happened. I forgot to plug in my laptop while working so it suddenly turned off when it ran out of battery. As I turned it back on, as I am signing in on my user account the pin and password stuff...