Windows 10: My PC IP changed to a New Jersey Company

Discus and support My PC IP changed to a New Jersey Company in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am worried. Two days ago I left my PC on and Outlook 2007 running and when to a local store. When at the store when I received a text message from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnR2, Nov 24, 2016.

1. JohnR2 Win User

My PC IP changed to a New Jersey Company

I am worried. Two days ago I left my PC on and Outlook 2007 running and when to a local store. When at the store when I received a text message from Google saying someone had my password an provided their IP address. Came home to investigate and asked what my IP was and found the same IP on my PC. This mystery IP address 196.53.32.12 which belongs to LogicWeb Inc. It was my own PC trying to pull new emails. Checked my router and found the correct IP. Spoke to my ISP tech who thought my traffic was being sent elsewhere, that I may have a virus or malware. I restarted my PC and the correct IP was now showing. I had just installed a new Antivirus program,Kaspersky Total Security, days before and had a complete scan along with a Malwarebytes Premium scan all clean.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

:)

JohnR2, Nov 24, 2016
  2. JohnRice Win User

How can my IP address change to a company in New Jersey

I am worried. Yesterday I left my PC on and Outlook 2007 running and when to a local store. When at the store when I received a text message from Google saying someone had my password an provided their IP address. Came home to investigate
    and asked what my IP was and found the same IP on my PC. This mystery IP address 196.53.32.12 which belongs to LogicWeb Inc. It was my own PC trying to pull new emails. Checked my router and found the correct IP. Spoke to my ISP tech who thought my traffic
    was being sent elsewhere, that I may have a virus. I restarted my PC and the correct IP was now showing. I had just installed a new Antivirus program days before and had a complete scan along with a Malware scan all clean.

Any ideas?

Thanks

JohnRice, Nov 24, 2016
  3. JohnRice Win User
    How can my IP address change to a company in New Jersey

I found out that my antivirus recently installed was responsible. It was something I was not expecting. It turns out it was a feature I turned on in error.

JohnRice, Nov 24, 2016
  4. Railtech Win User

LogicWeb is a hosting site. Sonds like someone there has mined your Google account info. I think I would give them a call and see what's up! If it turns out that one of there customers is doing such things as mining account information I doubt they would treat it lightly!

Contact Us

Railtech, Nov 24, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    Just means that your ISP ran out of IP's for the local Head End and are in the process of taking over a set of IPv4 IP's to divide between different markets. Not something to get excited or upset over. Happens more times than people realize and does nothing to your connection or speeds. Along with what software that you are running. Give it a month and they will have it sorted and worked out that the IP's will list under the FCC information for your market.

bro67, Nov 24, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Nothing to get excited about. That IP change is just from a change either made by the ISP or the Proxy that the OP may be using to go through and the address where it is kept through means nothing. Millions of IP's from hosted sites or VPN's are listed through a "Shell".

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My PC IP changed to a New Jersey Company - Similar Threads - changed Jersey Company

2. How to change my IP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my IP address: I want to change my IP randomly forever because i scare someone can trace me but i don't see any tool to change ip random not handmade. And 1 question : If i upgrade windows 10 to 11, can it change my IP address...
  3. How to change my IP address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change my IP address: I want to change my IP randomly forever because i scare someone can trace me but i don't see any tool to change ip random not handmade. And 1 question : If i upgrade windows 10 to 11, can it change my IP address...
  4. How to change my IP address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Signed in on company PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signed in on company PC: I was given a new business laptop and my boss told me to set up the Microsoft 365 account by signing into my private outlook account which at the time I thought was odd but he was standing right in front of me at the time.Once I signed into my private account he told me then...
  6. someone change my IP

someone change my IP: someone CHANGED MY ip. I am in Miami they change to Buffalo and when I reseted they change again to another place in the North. I am in Miami https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-change-my-ip/333cb7aa-ca66-4b3c-acf6-4fb3c2bab569
  7. Is my ip my PC's IP or my routers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my ip my PC's IP or my routers: If I search what is my il on google I get the same answer on my phone and pc, does everyone get the same answer if they are on the same wifi? submitted by /u/ImKimkoli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffsidd/is_my_ip_my_pcs_ip_or_my_routers/
  8. New Arc Mouse Does Not Work on Company PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Arc Mouse Does Not Work on Company PC: Hello, My new arc mouse does not work on my company PC due to restriction in Bluetooth connectivity, basically the laptop does not allow any Bluetooth device to be connected to the machine. I tried to search for the mouse in the blutooth setup but it won't find it, while it...
  9. Change my IP address

Change my IP address: How on earth do I randomly change my IP address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-ip-address/2923e617-4618-4df9-8bfa-181e82098d5b
  10. Will Switching to New Router Change IP Address?

Will Switching to New Router Change IP Address?: If I switch my current modem router for a new one, would my PC's IP address change or stay the same? Is this my public IP address my cable company assigns me? Would this public address change when switching to a new router? 80099