Windows 10: My pc is a home pc but says organisation has turned off auto-updates.

Discus and support My pc is a home pc but says organisation has turned off auto-updates. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know this might be a simple fix and I am not that exprienced in these things but, for some reason my pc says that auto updates have been turned off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Swrooparyal, Feb 28, 2021.

1. My pc is a home pc but says organisation has turned off auto-updates.

I know this might be a simple fix and I am not that exprienced in these things but, for some reason my pc says that auto updates have been turned off by my organistion but this pc is a home pc and isn't under any organistion. I made this pc and I've had it for 2 years now and I've just realised this only recently 2 months ago-ish. I've had a problem with this awhile back but with something else but managed to fix it and its quite vague so I can't really recall what it was. I've tried

1. Restore default settings of Configure Automatic Updates in Local Group Policy Editor
    2. Change Value data of AUOptions in Registry Editor
    3. Start Background Intelligent Transfer Service
    4. Turn on Windows Updates from Services

but it still comes up with that notfication and I don't know why.

If you could help me this would be much appretiated.

:)

Swrooparyal, Feb 28, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 28, 2021
  3. vhall Win User
    TPU all time classic pc games

vhall, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Mandroid Win User

My pc is a home pc but says organisation has turned off auto-updates.

My PC won't turn on after update

I installed some updates while I stepped away from my PC. When I came back I found it like in a hibernation state and irresponsive. I tried disconnecting the power cable and restarted it but nothing. I even tried to put in the installation disc but there's no power to open the tray. I do see an led light, telling me that power is coming in but not enough to boot. Do you have any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

My pc is a home pc but says organisation has turned off auto-updates. [​IMG]

Mandroid, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

My pc is a home pc but says organisation has turned off auto-updates.

1. My pc is a home pc but says organisation has turned off auto-updates. - Similar Threads - home says organisation

2. My pc keep saying updating dont turn off then it says restarting and its stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keep saying updating dont turn off then it says restarting and its stuck in a loop: So i updated my windows like 3 days ago and it was running okay till today when i turned my pc on it gave me "getting windows ready don't turn off your computer" then it disappears and it says restarting at the same time and its stuck in a loop of restarting any fix ?...
  3. My pc keep saying updating dont turn off then it says restarting and its stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keep saying updating dont turn off then it says restarting and its stuck in a loop: So i updated my windows like 3 days ago and it was running okay till today when i turned my pc on it gave me "getting windows ready don't turn off your computer" then it disappears and it says restarting at the same time and its stuck in a loop of restarting any fix ?...
  4. Remove Organisation from my home PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Organisation from my home PC: I fast clicked and accidentally granted my work organisation access to my home PC while on my work email website. Now it has imposed many restrictions onto my account including requiring me to change all my passwords and pins. I have removed them from the "Access work or...
  5. PC says "bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC says "bluetooth is turned off": so I was using bluetooth headphones earlier this morning and they randomly disconnected and it said "bluetooth is turned off" so I looked for some answers on the web I couldn't find any answers, also I forgot to mention there is no on/off button for me so anyways after I...
  6. Remove Organisation from Home PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove Organisation from Home PC: I hope you can help me. My wife used our home PC to connect to her work during lockdown and now I can't find what's happened but I can't remove the organisation. I hadn't noticed until recently, my daughters are coming to an age where they use the computer more now and I...
  7. Turn off auto update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turn off auto update.: This last update took out my sound and some programs stopped working. Is there a way to turn off updates besides scheduling them a month out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-auto-update/3585d437-9248-4340-8356-49c85a747ff2
  8. Organisation on my windows 10 home PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Organisation on my windows 10 home PC: Hello, I've been having a lot of issues with my PC; I don't know if it's a virus, or what is exactly causing it to happen. An "organisation" is controlling my settings, anti-virus, & every so often, forces me to change my pin. I cannot figure out how to disable this, & I am...
  9. Turn off my PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn off my PC: When I try to turn off my computer appears the following message: There are currently no power options available. What can I do to turn off my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-my-pc/038bff1c-8d8e-4809-b402-3ff3dbd398b7
  10. PC not turning off

in Windows 10 Support
    PC not turning off: i upgraded my Win 10 PC, new MB, CPU, RAM & HDD a while ago but not really used it too much The problem i have is that the PC doesn't shut down and clicking on start > shut down, it just reboots. When i press the on button on the case for 5+ seconds to turn the PC off it...