Windows 10: My pc is acting strange after a crash

Discus and support My pc is acting strange after a crash in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As above my pc crashed over night and I woke up to find this no folder has names and are all grouped up like this and there is missing text in the side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KateGround, Jul 11, 2018.

1. My pc is acting strange after a crash

As above my pc crashed over night and I woke up to find this no folder has names and are all grouped up like this and there is missing text in the side bar and when I left click the mouse and use any of the options be it view sort by group by anything

My pc is acting strange after a crash 9eec91a9-2801-4b64-a27e-00844e030a0e?upload=true.jpg

:)

KateGround, Jul 11, 2018

2. MSI Afterburner Crashes PC

Please play nice here, the mods are cool guys but will step in when you are acting up. this forum is full of knowledge and good people. we know you are frustrated and TPU will help as much as possible

THANKS

brandonwh64, Jul 11, 2018
  3. pc act really strange without malware

thats not so simple. thats not the drivers for sure. thats not the problem here. the problem is that my pc act so strange without any malware or spyware. when i fix a problem one more problem coming and its happen again and again.

GiulianoBasso, Jul 11, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

My pc is acting strange after a crash

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

My pc is acting strange after a crash

1. My pc is acting strange after a crash - Similar Threads - acting strange crash

2. Pc acting strange after being away for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc acting strange after being away for a while: I've encountered a peculiar issue with my computer, and I'm baffled about what might be causing it. After stepping away for a while, perhaps to make a cup of tea, I returned to find my PC behaving strangely. I can't open any applications, reload Google, or save my current...
  3. Pc acting strange after being away for a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc acting strange after being away for a while: I've encountered a peculiar issue with my computer, and I'm baffled about what might be causing it. After stepping away for a while, perhaps to make a cup of tea, I returned to find my PC behaving strangely. I can't open any applications, reload Google, or save my current...
  4. My pc all of sudden is acting strange.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc all of sudden is acting strange.: my pc screen would turn off and on, I can’t open windows start or use the search bar, and some options on windows are gone and non functional. As well trouble shooting not working and always gives me an error. I’ve hard reset my pc but the issues are still there. I have a...
  5. My pc all of sudden is acting strange.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc all of sudden is acting strange.: my pc screen would turn off and on, I can’t open windows start or use the search bar, and some options on windows are gone and non functional. As well trouble shooting not working and always gives me an error. I’ve hard reset my pc but the issues are still there. I have a...
  6. My pc all of sudden is acting strange.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. pc acting strange

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pc acting strange: i downloaded and ran a bunch of files that were false positives, they were from a safe and credible source, but after running alot of them i noticed when trying to save copies of files i get How to Fix Oops! We Couldn’t Save That One though i never didi also got you dont...
  8. Pc acting Strange

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc acting Strange: (Before you read the rest of this just want to let you know that I dont have a Virus I use Malwarebytes scan and it came back completely clean )So the other day I updated windows to the newest version, since I have done that my pc has been acting so fucking strange, for...
  9. My computer is acting strange after an update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is acting strange after an update: My computer won’t let me go into the windows menu thing and my wallpaper is gone, and the only thing I can see that I had before my update is my icons submitted by /u/Lego-Brick [link] [comments]...
  10. HELPPP! My PC is acting STRANGE!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELPPP! My PC is acting STRANGE!: When I am playing games especially, my PC is opening Calculator, New Tabs, typing strange things, activating Scroll Lock, Num Lock or Caps lock, going to sleep etc. The thing is: some people told me that this is because of my keyboard. I changed my keyboard and it is the...