Windows 10: My PC is acting weird.

Discus and support My PC is acting weird. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So after installing the latest windows update, I couldn't log into steam but other apps seemed fine. After hours of research I couldn't find a solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brovibe, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Brovibe Win User

My PC is acting weird.

So after installing the latest windows update, I couldn't log into steam but other apps seemed fine. After hours of research I couldn't find a solution reinstall and -tcp didnt work. After that, I re-installed Sophos Home because my premium was over but that seemed to really mess with my pc. Cannot open the interface of Sophos. Most of the apps now show up at task manager but nowhere to be seen at desktop or just freeze for some reason. Then I figured I would do a reset my pc to factory settingswith Rufus. But to my surprise it was stuck at the beginning and when I looked up the problem it said it could be because of antivirus. So I tried to uninstall Sophos Home but it failed. So I did sfc /scannow a couple of times and it did fix some corrupt files. Then I did DISM twice and then did sfc /scannow again thinking it might solve some problems but it just seemed even worse. RAM and CPU not available at system info. Lots of weird stuff going on that I dont really know how to solve. I know this was kinda long but this is basically it. Help is greatly appreciated.

If it helps list of programs that I cant enter except Spotify and Discord: HWinfo , CPU-Z , AMD Ryzen Master. I can open Zoom but when I press ''Join'' nothing appears. Steam , Origin , Battlenet.

:)

Brovibe, Sep 16, 2020

2. Computer is acting weird

My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still
    acts weird.

jaquelinesumba, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Asus R510LN Ethernet/Wireless acting weird

Okay, it sounds like your adapter settings may need to be checked. Follow these steps:

Right click on your network icon down in the bottom corner, select Open Network and Sharing Center

Click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side

My PC is acting weird. [​IMG]

Find your wireless adapter. Yours may be called something different than mine. Right click on it, and click properties

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties

Make sure your settings look like this, meaning both fields are set to obtain an address automatically.

Click OK, then close and see if this helps.

ArazelEternal, Sep 16, 2020
  4. My PC is acting weird.

Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

My PC is acting weird.

1. My PC is acting weird. - Similar Threads - acting weird

2. Windows 11 acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 acting weird: Hello microsoft community!I am using windows 11I actually made a mistake and disable windows defender system. Then I realized windows acting weird. Then I recovered all my settings to 3 hours so that the windows defender system started. But after that I realized some of the...
  3. Windows 11 acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 acting weird: Hello microsoft community!I am using windows 11I actually made a mistake and disable windows defender system. Then I realized windows acting weird. Then I recovered all my settings to 3 hours so that the windows defender system started. But after that I realized some of the...
  4. my keyboard is acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keyboard is acting weird: hello I need help. rn my keyboard do something weird like when i press W show me a tiny taskbar divided into two parts written on it "whiteboard"and"fullscreen snipe" also three points, when i click them they show me:"learn more about pen"and under it"pen settings" I don't...
  5. my keyboard is acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard is acting weird: hello I need help. rn my keyboard do something weird like when i press W show me a tiny taskbar divided into two parts written on it "whiteboard"and"fullscreen snipe" also three points, when i click them they show me:"learn more about pen"and under it"pen settings" I don't...
  6. my keyboard is acting weird

7. Keyboard started acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard started acting weird: I have an Asus E410 laptop. It was perfectly normal when suddenly, a few minutes ago, the keyboard started glitching. Some keys appear to be mapped to other keys functionally, my web pages will randomly start scrolling, and links will randomly click. Keep in mind that I am...
  8. Keyboard started acting weird

Keyboard started acting weird: I have an Asus E410 laptop. It was perfectly normal when suddenly, a few minutes ago, the keyboard started glitching. Some keys appear to be mapped to other keys functionally, my web pages will randomly start scrolling, and links will randomly click. Keep in mind that I am...
  9. My keyboard is acting really weird.

My keyboard is acting really weird.: The keys in it are just messed up. Here are my two problems:-1. Caps lock light is not showing2. MAJOR PROBLEM upon typing keys give wrong input such as -->* p to 9p*5 to r*6 to u and in the number pad 6 to 9*/ to m/*0 to j0 Note: Unless specified, numbers are not from the...
  10. My keyboard is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is acting really weird.: The keys in it are just messed up. Here are my two problems:-1. Caps lock light is not showing2. MAJOR PROBLEM upon typing keys give wrong input such as -->* p to 9p*5 to r*6 to u and in the number pad 6 to 9*/ to m/*0 to j0 Note: Unless specified, numbers are not from the...