Windows 10: MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD

Discus and support MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i tried downloading a game from web and got a virus and now my pc is acting weird like csnt update and cant turn on windows insider proggrame... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by himmmmnjhuhuuu, Aug 28, 2021.

1. MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD

so i tried downloading a game from web and got a virus and now my pc is acting weird like csnt update and cant turn on windows insider proggrame someone pls tell me what to do and if its bad!

:)

himmmmnjhuhuuu, Aug 28, 2021

2. Computer is acting weird

My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still
    acts weird.

jaquelinesumba, Aug 28, 2021
  3. Asus R510LN Ethernet/Wireless acting weird

Okay, it sounds like your adapter settings may need to be checked. Follow these steps:

Right click on your network icon down in the bottom corner, select Open Network and Sharing Center

Click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side

MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD [​IMG]

Find your wireless adapter. Yours may be called something different than mine. Right click on it, and click properties

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties

Make sure your settings look like this, meaning both fields are set to obtain an address automatically.

Click OK, then close and see if this helps.

ArazelEternal, Aug 28, 2021
  4. MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD

Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD

1. MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD - Similar Threads - ACTING WEIRD

2. windows 11 file explorer is slow to open files, hangs, acts weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 file explorer is slow to open files, hangs, acts weird: i am a senior so bear with me. i have a frustrating issue with Windows 11 file explorer. i thought it was a problem with dropbox, and after hours of remote accessing, the problem still occurs. HELLLLPPPPP!when i call microsoft support for business, i get shuffled off to...
  3. windows 11 file explorer is slow to open files, hangs, acts weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 file explorer is slow to open files, hangs, acts weird: i am a senior so bear with me. i have a frustrating issue with Windows 11 file explorer. i thought it was a problem with dropbox, and after hours of remote accessing, the problem still occurs. HELLLLPPPPP!when i call microsoft support for business, i get shuffled off to...
  4. ALT key is acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ALT key is acting weird: Hello, I don't know if this is a bug or a virus. The alt keys launches a burst of commands on Chrome or Edge: - https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2044782- https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2044904- https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2044773-...
  5. Windows 11 acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 acting weird: Hello microsoft community!I am using windows 11I actually made a mistake and disable windows defender system. Then I realized windows acting weird. Then I recovered all my settings to 3 hours so that the windows defender system started. But after that I realized some of the...
  6. Windows 11 acting weird

Windows 11 acting weird: Hello microsoft community!I am using windows 11I actually made a mistake and disable windows defender system. Then I realized windows acting weird. Then I recovered all my settings to 3 hours so that the windows defender system started. But after that I realized some of the...
  7. my keyboard is acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keyboard is acting weird: hello I need help. rn my keyboard do something weird like when i press W show me a tiny taskbar divided into two parts written on it "whiteboard"and"fullscreen snipe" also three points, when i click them they show me:"learn more about pen"and under it"pen settings" I don't...
  8. my keyboard is acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard is acting weird: hello I need help. rn my keyboard do something weird like when i press W show me a tiny taskbar divided into two parts written on it "whiteboard"and"fullscreen snipe" also three points, when i click them they show me:"learn more about pen"and under it"pen settings" I don't...
  9. my keyboard is acting weird

10. Keyboard started acting weird

Keyboard started acting weird: I have an Asus E410 laptop. It was perfectly normal when suddenly, a few minutes ago, the keyboard started glitching. Some keys appear to be mapped to other keys functionally, my web pages will randomly start scrolling, and links will randomly click. Keep in mind that I am...